Coal Country - Is It Supposed To Be TS19 Ready?

Nothing from JointedRail is currently supported in TS19. When TS19 gets to a stable, non-early access release, then we will begin to look at supporting TS19.

Routes have always been supported only in the version we make them for, unless we do a rework specifically for a new version which may need to happen. Time will tell, but we arent yet there on supporting anything for 19.

It seems that I spend the vast majority of time on JR Routes, particularly Legacy of the BN2 and Mojave.

Do you know if there are plans to update these routes for TS19? Is it possible for you to update Mojave and make it available for sale or is that strictly the provenance of N3V?

Thanks again for your routes!

Nothing from JointedRail is currently supported in TS19. When TS19 gets to a stable, non-early access release, then we will begin to look at supporting TS19.

Routes have always been supported only in the version we make them for, unless we do a rework specifically for a new version which may need to happen. Time will tell, but we arent yet there on supporting anything for 19.

Hi Jointed Rail. You guys may have missed the memo - TRS19 is no longer in early access - it is officially released. :)

For anyone whoe purchased the Coal County DLC route for TANE TANE from our store, then it will appear for download in TRS19. Afaik it runs without problems in TRS19.

The route looks pretty terrible in TS19 without tweaks because of the default environmental settings and grass, I have been trying to figure out a way to revise to TS19 and have both options available to download but not really be advised if that is possible yet...

Eagle River looks better than Coal Country in TS19 but as far as I know N3V wouldn't support it being in the store because of the earlier build number so you'd want to get it at Jointedrail.

In short I would love to update my routes for TS19 when I buy it in the near future but for now they look and work best in TANE.

Last edited:
I think all your routes should be updated to TRS19, asap. Especially American Intermodal, my very favorite. I really miss the container loading/unloading not working anymore. They worked great in early Tane and somewhere along the patches it stopped. I have loaded my route from Tane that contains the American intermodal assets, into TRS19.

N3V should help. It would be more income in the long run for the both of you. I would even buy it again or make a donation....

I think all your routes should be updated to TRS19, asap. Especially American Intermodal, my very favorite. I really miss the container loading/unloading not working anymore. They worked great in early Tane and somewhere along the patches it stopped. I have loaded my route from Tane that contains the American intermodal assets, into TRS19.

N3V should help. It would be more income in the long run for the both of you. I would even buy it again or make a donation....

American Intermodal works just fine in the current version of Tane, I was just using it last weekend! :)

I am running the same version of Tane and I have not been able to get it working. I see the script saying its going to start the unload or load process when the train pulls over the trigger, but nothing happens. The container crane does not move. I have even stopped the trucks close to the crane to help, but nothing. I have no idea what has gone wrong. I have the same trains, loaded ones and unloaded, that I had used during the initial setup and testing of the container working process.

While it technically isn't supported, I've found that every JR route works fine in TRS19.

Matt

Matt

Do you have the American Intermodal route? If so, can you confirm that the intermodal container assets do work ok in TRS19? Will the Mijack Translift load and/or unload containers?

I have not heard anyone speak up and step forward and say it does.

Matt

Do you have the American Intermodal route? If so, can you confirm that the intermodal container assets do work ok in TRS19? Will the Mijack Translift load and/or unload containers?

I have not heard anyone speak up and step forward and say it does.

I have that one, but I have not tried it yet. I'll get back to you when I finally get around to it.

Matt

On sale now at TrainzStore for $10.

Can be cloned and modified in TRS2019.

coal_country1.jpg

Now the billboard trees can be replaced.

Harold

Last edited:
Reworking for TRS2019.

Disable Grazzy's and delete in route. They don't look right in 2019 and they won't be missed.

Add mcquirel Speedtrees.

Replaced track with SAP's new track, mine is reskinned. Track height needs to be adjusted to eliminate shadow.

Changed ground around track to match ballast

trs19a_002.jpg

trs19_97.jpg

Harold

Last edited:
Bulk Replace on the Track operation

Thank you Sir, :D

Good to know, I already own it, bought right after it came out last year........

:eek:I'm embarrassed to say, I played with it in T:ANE,

but since I've upgraded to TRS19 with 4500 Faulty and Missing assets, and a Brand New ASUS ROG Laptop, (my old HP Envy Screen went out) now down to 240 bad assets, I haven't opened it yet to see how the original looks in this version of Trainz :'(,,,,,,After seeing your pictures here, I have to mess with mine this weekend.......

Did you just do a Bulk Replace on the Track operation, was it easy to do? I understand the Clone First operation, that's no big deal.......Been following MSGSapper's new Pro Track progress with lots of interest in that 112LB Rail project he is working on?

Update: @ hminky , Thanks for the response......Just curious on one thing, as I heard others mention this before

"open for edit" and copy the folder to another area and give it my specific "route number".

:eek: Is this other folder in Trainz, another Drive Etc ? and how is is it possible to give it SPECIFIC Route Number ?

I thought whatever number is generated for CLONE operation is what your forced into keeping....Could you expound a bit more on this Sir.....?

Last edited:
I usually "open for edit" and copy the folder to another area and give it my specific "route number".

The bulk track replace only takes a few minutes and eliminating the track shadows goes quickly not many difficult areas.

Same with replacing the trees.

Now I can start a backdate to the 50's to run K&Ls Hippos.

trs19a_005.jpg

Harold

Last edited:
Looking really good there Harold! It should look like that without having to do anything though if purchased through N3V if they are saying its 19 ready. It annoys me that at the moment it looks worse in 19 than TANE but because it has no faulty assets they're saying its good to go.

Looking really good there Harold! It should look like that without having to do anything though if purchased through N3V if they are saying its 19 ready. It annoys me that at the moment it looks worse in 19 than TANE but because it has no faulty assets they're saying its good to go.
Thanks for the great route.

I reduced the trees by 10% in the Surveyor's BULK replace when I changed to Speedtrees. Gets a better FPS in the 03-Coal Service. Doesn't go below 20, before I was getting 9 as a low.

Also TANEd the Environment settings.

taned_6.jpg

The legacy Speedtrees and grass look better while running the route.

Need to adjust some of the roads after adjusting the track to eliminate the shadow.

coal_country6.jpg

coal_country7.jpg

Great route
Harold

Last edited:
Back