No longer content creator

VIA6415

Canaidan Route Builter
I thot about this all together the last 6 months and hand to make a chose, I'm no longer going to create content for trainz, I grew tired of using Gmax and all its bugs I don't have this skills needed to make newer content. If anyone wants the old Gmax files PM me if not I'll be deleting them by the new year.

I may have said this before this time I'm finished!

You have the basic framework of how to create content. Blender has a different interface but there are plenty of tutorials floating around. Yes it does have the ability to use some of the newer material whatevers but you don't have to use them. Simple scenery objects are easier to sort out than a complex loco.

If you're reskinning then look at the content first in preview to make sure it has LOD if it has more than 5,000 polys, it ought to have lod anyway if its over 500 but a 50,000 poly asset with no lod really demands a GTX 2080 TI video card and try to avoid items with five or more draw calls. Some GMAX content creators end up with twenty or more textures sometimes which impacts performance.

Cheerio John

Back