TRS19 - progress update.

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
To ensure the launch of TRS19 is our smoothest ever, we're still testing and putting together the final tweaks and adjustments. While it's going to go down to the wire, we're still aiming to release this side of Christmas. (Let's hope that statement doesn't put Mr Murphy to work).

In other news, for our Gold Class members, we've just delivered you an early Christmas present (check in-game to see what has arrived).

For our TRS19 Early Access store buyers, you're going to have to wait a little longer for your present (perhaps a few more sleeps ;)).

In other news, for our Gold Class members, we've just delivered you an early Christmas present (check in-game to see what has arrived).

Hello and thanks

2018-12-19%20101615.jpg

Merry Christmas for all of my antipodes friends too.

Manuel

Great work Tony and to the team so hard at work whilst most other's are knocking off for the holidays already, Hope you all get sum time off to enjoy your selves and to spend time with family.
Cheers Mick.:)

Many thanks Tony and your enthusiastic crew.

What I'd like to see in my Christmas stocking is some more help for our struggling content creators to help bring their content to TRS19 standards. It's harder than you may think. I know what needs to be done and its scary. ;)

p.s. I liked my early Christmas present. :clap:

Thanks for the Amazing steamer, Happy Holidays Tony and same to everyone else.

In regards to release of TRS19 please do fix the problems on reported routes and trains first or it will make Trainz 19 look bad to new Trainzers

I guess it makes no difference, if release would be now, this Saturday or half January. Unless catching the deadline to be able to inform the shareholders optimistically ;-) Bussiness wise optimal release date is missed already. So I would also incline to spend some more time to make the new Trainz more debugged.

Where do I get the tender at, all I got was the engine.

Check in Content Manager. If these aren't installed, delete and redownload the package (http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:In-game_Downloading)

<kuid2:661281:35127:4> NYC J3a-Dreyfuss
<kuid2:661281:35122:4> NYC J3a-Dreyfuss Tender

Are there passenger cars to go with the NYC steam locomotive?

Unfortunately not. Perhaps someone alot more knowledgable than me can point you towards some suitable DLS items.

Last edited:
Thank you for the early Christmas gift! That was quite a surprise when I started up TRS19 this morning!

Trainz as far back as December 28, 2003 has been part of my daily routine like getting up for work, eating, sleeping, and...

Many thanks Tony and your enthusiastic crew.

What I'd like to see in my Christmas stocking is some more help for our struggling content creators to help bring their content to TRS19 standards. It's harder than you may think. I know what needs to be done and its scary. ;)

p.s. I liked my early Christmas present. :clap:

Check out YouTube for 5 new videos just posted on TurfFX. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/user/n3vgames/videos

:)
[/FONT]

Back