Amtrak

HFAVery

Can anyone provide me with info of where to buy GREAT Amtrak Passenger cars???? The sites that had great things are gone1 I have the Superliners that were on USLW..... Amtrak trainz group is gone!!! Im willing to PAY for good passenger car content.

I as well would love a proper Amtrak set in 19 standards. We got Locos for it on JR and others, but a good Amtrak car up to date, with even T:ANE level is just not out there, at all. I searched left and right. Top n Bottom.

I'd pay even (and i never pay for locos/cars) for good Amtrak cars.

There is PerRock's freeware stuff now on his forum in a download section and you can access Amfleets with interiors via wayback archive by putting his site url in and going back a few years. Most of the downloads work. And, now there is a really detailed Amtrak coach set for 22 Plus with Superliners and diner. But, you have to buy a monthly or yearly subscription to something that is in continuous development vs. a stable retail version.

I found them. But, it says you must have a Plus subscription. I went to MyTrainz and I found that I was able to download the Plus installer without buying a subscription and I was then able to download the Amtrak set without paying anything. I have Trainz 22 PE. Not sure why that is but I'm not going to raise a stink about it in case they enabled it by mistake. Is Plus just an enhanced version of 22 with extra content and stuff and a new terrain feature?

Back