TRS19 - Cornish Session Pack - OFFICIAL

Guys please...
For those that are complaining about the sessions, I'm the one that created them, not Robert3a0...
I will say, I didn't know that trainz is a protypical game... sure there are steam engines from different eras, but didn't anyone really think they were placed as Easter eggs?
I only made the sessions to additional fun to the freeware route, and so the player can explore the route..

As for the route... I personally think Robert3a0 done one excellent job at making it, and for putting the time in so everyone could enjoy it. I mean, he didn't had to share it, he could've kept it all to himself...

Now to clear some things up, he didn't make the sessions, I did, and I didn't make the route, Robert3a0 did. Okay? I don't mind anyone reporting the route errors / bugs here, as it does fit within the topic, and does make it easier (my view) for Robert3a0 to gather feedback.

However, I can't do anything regarding to the route itself, just the sessions. regarding to the session update (since Im here), I attempted to upload the updates to the DLS until N3V processes them (which I don't even know if there is a such thing with built-in content, since this is a first time my content is built-into a game), however, they been declined due to being payware, so I'm going to try increasing the KUID again and hope it fixes the problem. If not, then I might have to release them via my website under the Cornish Session Pack download area..

=======
Now for some important info here...

Guys, I'm going to remind you, constructive criticism imo is welcome, as long its all within topic, as they can be used to shape the direction when looked over. Personal attacks however ARE NOT WELCOME, which I just witness, and it does break the CoC.

Copied from CoC:
  1. Submitting messages that personally attack, insult, threaten, criticise, harass or are clearly disrespectful of the opinions of other forum participants, moderators or staff. This means, if you are engaging in debates that involve discussing, questioning or disputing the opinions and views of others, you are required to do so in a civil manner and ensure that your messages are relevant and on-topic and not personal. This rule does not preclude messages that are critical or questioning in nature. It does, however, require that you avoid commenting on the person's character and carefully consider the tone in such messages to ensure that it is polite and respectful.
View more here: http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Code_Of_Conduct

=======

@lovetrainzloathen3v, if you are un-happy with anything about the Cornish route and sessions, then I suggest you follow Tony's advise and edit the route and create whole new sessions to your liking.
Or you could edit it, create your own sessions and upload your historically accurate version to the DLS.

However, attacking someone is NOT ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - paid or freeware.
I do not want to see you doing anymore personal attacks within this post anymore, or else I will get a mod involved.
Consider this like a warning, as when I say things, I most times do what I say.

=======

Now, lets get back on topic.
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi All
Whilst it is permissible to provide constructive criticism or feedback on projects, it is not permissible to make personal attacks against other members, or their content. Please remember that by using the Trainz forums, you do agree to abide by the code of conduct.

Regards

I have noticed on the Helston branch that you have included Trevarno station, which was never a station on the original line. It was opened by the Helston Railway preservation society who are restoring part of the line, which is now a heritage line. Trevarno was their main base when they started up about 10 years ago. Truthall Halt, just down the line from Trevarno however you have missed out which opened in 1905.

I have noticed on the Helston branch that you have included Trevarno station, which was never a station on the original line. It was opened by the Helston Railway preservation society who are restoring part of the line, which is now a heritage line. Trevarno was their main base when they started up about 10 years ago. Truthall Halt, just down the line from Trevarno however you have missed out which opened in 1905.
Thanks Marky, I just thought to include Trevarno as it is the only remains of the original Branch. I am happy to rub it out and I will search for Truthall Halt for inclusion.
Regards
Bob

For Marky7890, I have placed Truthall Halt on the route and removed Trevarno. I built the new station against old photos in Google.

Regards
Bob

You know Robert3a0, you are starting to scare me with your route remake since it might interfear with the sessions:hehe:

Cheers

You know Robert3a0, you are starting to scare me with your route remake since it might interfear with the sessions:hehe:

Cheers
The Route has a new Kuid number <kuid2:515942:100169:14> All you will need to do is edit your config files with that Kuid # as the dependant Kuid. Send me your private email address and I will send you the updated version.
Regards
Bob

The Route has a new Kuid number <kuid2:515942:100169:14> All you will need to do is edit your config files with that Kuid # as the dependant Kuid. Send me your private email address and I will send you the updated version.
Regards
Bob
Alright. You'll be receiving a DM real soon after I post this reply ;)

Cheers

Just one question :

The Cornish Mainline Branches DLC is listed as part of the TANE Platinum content .

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:In-game_Downloading#Complete_DLC_Listing

So why the DLC isn't on my installation folder if i own TANE PE ?

According to the store page, that isn't included in the Platinum version of TANE...https://store.trainzportal.com/collections/full-product/products/trainz-a-new-era-platinum-edition

However, since its free, just head here and it should be added to your account: https://store.trainzportal.com/products/trainz-route-cornish-mainline-branches

Cheers

Hey everyone, important question for the session users.

Is anyone here loaded session 'Mainline Passenger Service' for the route? This morning I've received a PM saying just the UI and sky loaded, but nothing else. I also tested this and it just happened to that session, rest loaded without issues.
So my question is, is anyone else here having the same issue, or is it just certain users?

Cheers

Hey everyone, important question for the session users.

Is anyone here loaded session 'Mainline Passenger Service' for the route? This morning I've received a PM saying just the UI and sky loaded, but nothing else. I also tested this and it just happened to that session, rest loaded without issues.
So my question is, is anyone else here having the same issue, or is it just certain users?

Cheers

RE: Mainline Passenger Service - Running in TRS19 109641 (plus)
Upon loading I am given basically a white screen. I have the opening dialog box (Welcome to) which runs through the messages and Driver msg: "ACS Support Message: "Milti-working couplers not supported this Version" - I also have a single nav icon and driver controls. Other than that just a white screen. There are no missing assets. - Helston Passenger Run loads fine.

edit: Just noticed that if I open in Surveyor mode everything displays fine. Going into Driver Mode gives the "White" screen again.

Last edited:
Hiawathamr,
I'm still running TRS19 109037 (haven't patched up yet...not sure if I should :confused:) and the Mainline Passenger Service loaded up...finally...and seemed to run okay. It took a very long time to load, as do many of the long routes that I have, and I zoomed in and out quite a few times before I saw the route being populated with assets. I'd already received the whistle to procede before the route was fully loaded, and even at that point, I still didn't see the drivers listed on the left lower side, but I had the DCC control showing, and the small engine shunting around was just clearing the track in front of me. By the time the shunter cleared from in front of me, everything was loaded and the spinning wheel cursor was no longer visible where the drivers were now showing on screen.

Several builds back I had this same problem with the ECML Edinburgh, where it was taking so long to load that the game froze up. Somehow that got fixed.

This sesion does eventually load up and runs fine for this build though. If there was a strict timetable for hitting the stations on the route, I would exit out and then restart the session, which should then load up much faster, as it already loaded up once before.

Heinrich505

Additional info (see one post up) -
After 7 minute wait time I still have no assets showing (white screen). - If I go to map view and navigate to different part of map I have same - no assets showing. Zooming out will eventually show me the blue tracks and then eventually the map tiles with terrain. Zooming in again just gives white screen again.

With debugging on and looking at session logs I have:
- CinematicCameraUpdateCamera>Unable to find camera target
- SetJuctionRule SynchronouslyFindJuction - Failed to load junction
- SetJucntionsRule SetJunctionState ERROR

Let me know if you want more detail on the above errors..

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies 1611mac and Heinrich505 - much appreciated.

So here is an update from my end so far.
I started out with the original box version of TRS19 install, then downloaded the Cornish route (TRS19 version) - no issues
Updated that same install with SP1 and loaded the session - no issues there either
Then using the Trainz + stream to update ot build 105100 to get the Platinum Edition (since this is the version this issue was received in) - again no issues.

So right now, I'm downloading the Platinum Edition directly from my account and will have a new content folder for the Cornish route and see if I'm able to attempt this again.
I'll post an update of my findings.

Cheers

Last edited:
Okay, an interesting update here.
I've managed to download the PE version of TRS19 and Cornish in a new content folder, and now it works, so I'm confused now :confused:
I've also tested this in SP2 beta (latest build @ 109641 at the time) and it failed (white screen, with just the UI and sky showing).

1611mac - Thanks for the details. I haven't received those, but I would recommend sending N3V a bug report here: https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

Cheers

Back