Vale - Charles "Chuck'' Barkman - Farewell Ceebee

Does anybody know what year the late Chuck was born? I am planning to reskin a locomotive to commemorate him. I was thinking of doing a nameplate on the engine that reads "CHARLES "CHUCK" BARKMAN XXXX-2018" (XXXX being the year he was born)
Rest in peace...

1951 (67 years old)

From his profile.

RIP Ceebee, thank you for everything you have done for this community throughout the years. You will live on in our memory

even though I did not know him fully/at all I would like to extend my condolences to his friends and family as well, you are missed by alot of us on the forum, thanks for the good memories.

Last edited:
My condolences to his family and friends. He was an inspiration to many and will be missed by all who knew him. There is something special about our hobby and passion that is able to bring so many people together and keep them interested for so long.

Sad news :(.

Never knew Ceebee, but spend many hours enjoying his work. Thank you for all the fun!

My condolences to his friends and family.

Sad to hear about this. Oldies but goldies pass away. Nevertheless, it's fine to notice that pioneers are recalled with respect and recognition. Too long time spent on this fun while many of us are getting older and Trainz younger.

The regretting and recalling side of Alberte :(

Ive probably spent more time on Highland Valley than any other route in Trainz. Hands down my favorite route to run when I first got trainz, especially with DRGW equipment! I wish nothing but clear signals for Ceebee!

Goodbye Chuck! :(
I remember CeeBee being around in the early days of Trainz when I was a young teenager. Of course the impact of Highland valley is undeniable and a layout I used many a time.

Wow,
Chuck was a dear friend from yesteryears to now --- Just a few months ago we both were talking about our current health issues -- Me, with my colostomy, and him about getting a lung transplant!

So sad to read he's gone from this community --- It just seems that trainz pioneers from the early days are slowly passing on!

Although I never met them face to face, it still bring a tear to an eye, because they where kind and helpful in these forums!

God Bless U CeeBee!
Ish

Back