What PC spec is required for TS19?

But it depends on content and where you set the sliders. A GTX1070 with an i5 would be reasonable but with the right content it will run on an i3 with Intel Integrated graphics at 20+ fps.

Cheerio John

Thanks for the link, but I have a PC that is twice the spec of the minimum requirements and it can not even run TANE at an acceptable FPS. It's the same old onion, the game costs 20 dollars but you need to buy a 1000 dollar PC to run it!

Thanks anyway.

What are your specs? Where are your sliders?

Thanks John

The minimum will probably work OK at low settings and better than TANE, however, need need more grunt in the Graphics department.

To run at Ultra Settings you would need a GTX980TI or GTX1080 or better GTX1080TI, you would need an RTX2080TI, TitanXP or TitanV to get any better than a 1080TI

Mid to High settings are perfectly adequate for TRS19 in which case a 6GB GTX1060, cheapest IMO viable option or better a 1070 would probably be fine and should be OK with a recent i5, i7 or Ryzen 5 upwards.

As an example, I use High on my system with the following specs & the ramerate is good. Not amazing but decent. Ultra was just too much & tanked the framerate beyond playable.

Intel 4 x core i5 6600k, GeForce 1080 FE, 16GB Ram, Samsung Evo 940 SSD.

Diego

If money is an issue, worth Considering AMDs Ryzen Processors, I built a Ryzen system albeit very cheaply thanks to a 50% plus off Bankrupcy sale as I was curious to see what they were like, it's only using a Ryzen 5 1600 (6 cores 12 threads) but with a 6GB GTX1060 it worked very well, since replaced it with the GTX980TI out of my main rig and it performs pretty much the same as it did with my i7 6700K...... at half the cost........ Got a 1080TI now in the main rig and can run Ultra at usable frame rates, better if I drop some settings to high though which gives good frame rates, The Ryzen 5 actually beats the i7 on multicore benchmarks, not so good on single, however that doesn't affect TANE or TRS19. Second Generation Ryzens are supposedly even better add a reasonable GPU, as in a 1060 upwards and you could halve the cost of building an Intel rig.

To be honest, and fair, I found that TRS19 runs better on same computer that I had T:ANE installed on.

Back