FAQ: The forum looks wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerRock

Moderator - Read the CoC!
When you visit the forums, does it look off? Having "big" buttons? Say "V Bulletin" at the top? etc?

In general look like this:
dcuf0t2-af95cdc2-e1ca-4917-964a-7b6458d0ce1b.jpg

You are viewing the mobile version of the site, designed for phones & tablets. But don't worry, you can switch back to the regular version. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says "Full Site"

Peter - is it worth also covering if it appears in Chinese etc when it's not intended? (or is that for a different topic)

Shane

It does look wrong in another way, we have all lost our 'train line' after TS12, including Tony.

Something has gone awry!

Narrowgauge

Just looked at the date of this thread, Oop's.

I refer to the forum behavior since this last shut-down today.

Peter

When you visit the forums, does it look off? Having "big" buttons? Say "V Bulletin" at the top? etc?

In general look like this:

(pic removed)

You are viewing the mobile version of the site, designed for phones & tablets. But don't worry, you can switch back to the regular version. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says "Full Site"

I noticed this thread some minutes ago. Thank you very much for the hint. In Firefox I have hit by accident the mobile version and didn't find a way back, and so I had to open the forum in Chrome.

Regards

Swordfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back