"TRS19 Early Access" - Update now to "TRS19 RC1"

No problems downloading. No problems with missing/errors in Kuids. No problems saving sessions, routes, etc. No problems at all. Game runs smoother than ever.

(Reflections that worked in TANE still green in TS19. Traffic still bunches up/phases thru at Xings. Cannot copy and paste from one desired area to another without paste box being offset.)

Otherwise great simulator. Hats off to N3V!

Trying to Patch my Early Access Build, I ended up with a "Data Mismatch Error". I tried to update on 5 attempts with the same error. However, it has just managed it so I'm guessing that the N3V Server was either very busy and not sending the file cleanly or my own internet connection was "blipping" - it is Friday night after all when WWW used to stand for "World Wide Wait" before broadband came along!

Last edited:
Will there be a patch path from the Mac 97557 to RC1 builds?

I tried switching to beta and updating from there as suggested, but it never gets beyond beta build 98491 & nothing newer is available in beta or release.

Thanks,
Diego

So far, this is better than T:ANE ever was, or probably ever will be...

...the multiplayer just works! Some random player joined and it works.

Last edited:
Envious of the earlier commenters! Patching from 97556 to 98510 failed twice. System correctly defaulted TRS19 stream. First failed due to 661281 35030 10.tzarc. After going through rebuild database, 2nd attempt failed due to 45324 90316 5.tzarc. Also noticed that a route had lost its boards (connected with patch activity????). The route was not a major issue because I had recently uploaded it to DLS so simply downloaded it again.
Any ideas re the patch issues appreciated. Regards. Colin.
Problem appears to have been resolved. I did a fresh install onto an external hard drive which went to 98510 fine. I then copied the N3V folder over to my desktop. Everything is looking good. All i need to do now is reinstall kuids. Regards. Colin.

Will there be a patch path from the Mac 97557 to RC1 builds?

I tried switching to beta and updating from there as suggested, but it never gets beyond beta build 98491 & nothing newer is available in beta or release.

Thanks,
Diego

TRS19 Beta 98491
to TRS19 RC1 98509
is now available.

The direct patch from 97557 should be available later today.

Meawhile you can patch through the TRS19 beta stream from 97557 (4 patches in total)

I have just updated 2019 and I am disappointed, it looks as though the light intensity has reverted to T:ane levels. How can I stop the clock? Setting around 7-8 AM gives a bearable level but I can't get the clock to stay at that position, and I can't find any way to darken things off at mid-day.

Can I switch shadows off? The contrast between 'full shadow' and 'no shadow' is excessive and un-realistic.

Whole hearted apology offered. I was wrong! I had incorrect video and monitor settings in a new installation of Win10 which I had forgotten to change. My previous settings have returned and all is right in my Trainz world.

Peter

So far everything is working great - one question? I have 26 'builtin' assets that show as 'out of date'.
Will they all be updated for final release? Or should I try to update them?

I suggest updating them. Some will be from older DLC packages you have installed, and other will be recent updates on the DLS that haven't made it into the build process yet.

We have a winner! Some old saves up and ran with no problems, no assertions.

FUTURE SUGGESTION: Like for your 2020 version. I keep looking at your opening screen, and seeing the Learn to Drive box. So, here is the suggestion for two more "Learns" -- Learn to Build, and Learn to Create Sessions.

Thanks for some spectacularly beautiful routes. Like TRAINZ from the beginning, something for every body.

Sebino - v13 available now
Cornish Mainline - v13 available now
Niddertalbahn - v15 available now
CRM Golden, BC - v27 available now
Edinburgh - Dundee - v14 available now

Got them all - it took about 2hrs on a 25Mbps link.

One puzzle though. Apart from the 5 above I also got a set of files named sc491 (parts 1 to 7).

sc491
>>
This is a "TANE/TRS19 update package" currently under construction to ensure that all the latest updates and TANE content is included in your downloads.

Well I finally had some time to myself and gave a go at Driver. The performance is much better in this version than in the previous build.

So far things are looking good. Let's hope everything remains good when the final release comes out soon(tm).

As an aside, isn't it time the Articles/Front page of the site was updated? The last two entries refer to "Months away" and "Countdown to early access", all of which have long since passed by.

It took just 25 minutes to upgrade to Build 98510 and then a further 10 minutes for the Database Rebuild.

After reading some of the previous posts, I then did a full repair database extended, then re-installed my payware routes, only to get a final report which showed 10 errors and 20,386 warnings.

However on checking Content Manager, I now find in addition to the six (6) faulty assets mentioned, there are 488 obsolete assets from Status... Base, Built-in, Installed from DLS, Installed Payware and Modified.

What is the best way to update this number of obsolete assets? Any suggestions?

I did take a couple of test runs in Driver mode and have to say, it was a smooth ride with good frame-rates. Well done to the N3V Team.

Cheers,
Roy

Back