"TRS19 Early Access" - Update now to "TRS19 RC1"

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Great news for all our Early Access owners - it's time to get your hands on what we expect will become the official release version of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019.

You can update to TRS19 "Release Candiate 1" right now, as well as gain access to the latest updated versions of all 5 additional built-in routes.

NOTE: The routes should appear in-game when you next restart Trainz. If you do not see the routes when clicking Start Trainz, please try File " Download purchased items" or removing your username then re-entering it to force refresh access.

Sebino - v13 available now
Cornish Mainline - v13 available now
Niddertalbahn - v15 available now
CRM Golden, BC - v27 available now
Edinburgh - Dundee - v14 available now

Here are the patch details:

PC Users:
1. TRS19 Early Access build 96000 - patch to TRS19 Early Access Update 1 97556 if you haven't already done so using "TRS19" stream.
2. TRS19 Early Access Update 1 97556 - patch to TRS19 98510 using "TRS19" stream. (1.9GB)
3. TRS19 Beta 98492 - patch to TRS19 98510 using "TRS19 Beta" stream.
4. Any other beta builds, you need to update through each of the various beta patches (we have updated the streams so this will occur in either TRS19 or TRS19 beta)

Mac Users:
1. TRS19 Beta 98491 - patch to TRS19 98510 using "TRS19 Beta" stream

(following patches not yet available, but coming soon):
1. TRS19 Early Access build 96020 - patch to TRS19 Early Access Update 1 97557 if you haven't already done so using "TRS19" stream.
2. TRS19 Early Access Update 1 97557 - patch to TRS19 98509 using "TRS19" stream.
3. Any other beta builds, you need to update through each of the various beta patches (we have updated the streams so this will occur in either TRS19 or TRS19 beta)

Last edited:
BBarnes005 - Never experienced that. Does not happen in Build 98510.

Downloaded, patched and installed in less than 1 minute, including the database repair. (Only 15MB patch for those on 98463)
All settings preferences retained and no new Faulties or Out of Dates.
Not sure whether I'm more pleased to see this TRS19 RC1 edition or the return to health of Driver Therese today. :)

Looking forward to some robust testing over the weekend.

Tony --

Thanks.

Can you expand a bit on this:
NOTE: The routes will appear in-game over the next 24 hours as each one is updated to the release version. If you do not see the routes, please try File " Download purchased items" or removing your username then re-entering it to force refresh access.

Do they just appear in-game as if by magic? Or do we need to intervene? And if so, how? And how do we identify each route if we do intervene (I have a mass of listed DLC that I never download and install)?

Phil

I've updated the opening post. Once we've released the update, the go to method to force the update is remove your username, then re-enter it.

Updating the in-game download UI is high on the agenda :)

Download and install went very smoothly from 97556 to 98510. Database repair was quick and the final result shows no errors. Will run some of my routes on Friday to see how it all works.

Ditto. Download (15MB update option 4), install and DBR went quickly and smoothly. The problem of saving an edited session without saving the route as well seems to have been fixed.

The problem of saving an edited session without saving the route as well seems to have been fixed.

There is an open task on this. We're still investigating. It appears it works "most of the time" which is good (except for the times it doesn't work).

And, unfortunately, for me the save process never ever works -- it's still the same problem with Port Loleta.
_____

I also have problem with RC1.

I have three installations of TRS19. Two updates with RC1 went perfectly. One didn't.

In the one that didn't there is a missing dependency for the "Content Sample" route. I traced it down to the RMRX 'Gold Leaf' Ultra Dome. It is missing Auran content -3:10060.

I don't know what it is or how to get it.

Phil

Loleta is our test "failure" case - so once we fix that, you're good.

Regarding the error, I suggest "repairdatabase extended".

BTW - You can initiate the same 'Extended Database Repair' function by simply holding the Control (Ctrl) Key down whilst you run (i.e. Click on) the 'Rebuild Database' command from the Developer Menu in Launcher.

Last edited:
I have just updated 2019 and I am disappointed, it looks as though the light intensity has reverted to T:ane levels. How can I stop the clock? Setting around 7-8 AM gives a bearable level but I can't get the clock to stay at that position, and I can't find any way to darken things off at mid-day.

Can I switch shadows off? The contrast between 'full shadow' and 'no shadow' is excessive and un-realistic.

I don't remember these problems in the previous version.

Peter

I have just updated 2019 and I am disappointed, it looks as though the light intensity has reverted to T:ane levels. How can I stop the clock? Setting around 7-8 AM gives a bearable level but I can't get the clock to stay at that position, and I can't find any way to darken things off at mid-day.

Tutorial at https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/y4J2Rl

Detailed description at http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/How_to_Use_Environment_Tools

You can also hit the reset button on the environmental tools

Last edited:
Envious of the earlier commenters! Patching from 97556 to 98510 failed twice. System correctly defaulted TRS19 stream. First failed due to 661281 35030 10.tzarc. After going through rebuild database, 2nd attempt failed due to 45324 90316 5.tzarc. Also noticed that a route had lost its boards (connected with patch activity????). The route was not a major issue because I had recently uploaded it to DLS so simply downloaded it again.
Any ideas re the patch issues appreciated. Regards. Colin.

Is it 5 or 6?

Updated from 98492 to 98510, everything went smoothly, including standard DBR. Now, my question: The OP post here talks about 5 Routes. The email that came today claims 6 routes. Furthermore, the email says there is a video available of all SIX routes BUT there is no link to the videos. Please clarify.

Back