Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TRS19 Route - Canadian Rocky Mountains - Golden, BC - OFFICIAL

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

This is a reportable bug, Gary. Contact the Helpdesk on this, or use this here.

https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

Describe what broke in this version in detail and what steps it takes to repeat them. A member of the QA team will contact you to help resolve the problem.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Wll do, John. It's just strange that it was working fine a few weeks ago, and suddenly it is acting up. Very odd.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich505 View Post
    Wll do, John. It's just strange that it was working fine a few weeks ago, and suddenly it is acting up. Very odd.
    There were changes made in the last update that might have affected the route. This happens with beta testing as things are changed and problems sometime occur. This is why it's good to report issues now rather than get stuck with them for another version or two.
    Last edited by JCitron; October 27th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    There were changes made in the last update that might have affected the route. This happens with beta testing as things are changed and problems sometime occur. This is why it's good to report issues now rather than get stuck with them for another version or two.
    I appreciate everyone's suggestions here. Although I've had TRAINZ programs for over a decade, I'm a newbie when it comes to reporting stuff. I'll submit a bug report. Cheers,

Papa_de_05 (Patrice)

Well I hate to add another problem to the list of a beautiful route, but has anyone else noticed or reported that the session 'CRB Working at CP Yard in Golden' is also broken? It tells you to drop wagons at Donald industries either track 2 or 3. ( This is actually incorrect as the trigger is set on track 3 ONLY). However the wagons derail inside the shed as the track joint is actually broken, and therefore you can never complete the session. I am on SP1 build105096.

Quote Originally Posted by Alikiwi View Post
    Well I hate to add another problem to the list of a beautiful route, but has anyone else noticed or reported that the session 'CRB Working at CP Yard in Golden' is also broken? It tells you to drop wagons at Donald industries either track 2 or 3. ( This is actually incorrect as the trigger is set on track 3 ONLY). However the wagons derail inside the shed as the track joint is actually broken, and therefore you can never complete the session. I am on SP1 build105096.
    I have not experienced that one yet. However, there appears to be a series of problems with the CP Freight Run scenario. While the Help Desk quickly showed me a workaround for my initial coupling problem at Donald Industries, others appeared afterwards. Once someone explained to me how to have a look at the session rules in Surveyor, using Ctrl-R, I had a look at them. It appears to me as though the rules had somehow been jumbled, creating session issues. I've reported them back to the Help desk. Was there there a data conversion required between TANE and TRS 19? It looks to me as though that's what might have happened. Cheers,

Patrice
    Last edited by Papa_de_05; October 31st, 2020 at 02:02 PM. Reason: My original post was not clear