Peter's Trainz CN USRA 2-10-2 Missing Assett Help request

I've downloaded most of the Subpar (Ben Neal) and Peter's Trainz and have them working in my TANE install but I'm still having trouble locating a few 'missing assets" and am hoping someone can help me.

I've tried Trainz Index but eh KUID seems to be bad or something: <kuid:174941:50007>.

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you

KevinB

"dylanviey" is the name of the Author your looking for........

dylanviey is the name of the Author, I don't know him, someone here might.

I searched on DLS, didn't find him either, I just checked my installed Assets, by the user name number, you show as 174941.....So that is a good ID number for him......

These are the only ones that I show installed in Content Manager.......

<kuid:174941:1033> 15m Steal Box
<kuid:174941:1043> E2-F10
<kuid:174941:1035> 15m steal box beam
<kuid:174941:1042> 12m Prefab Track section (wood)
<kuid:174941:1044> PRR F30-a flat car
<kuid:174941:1229> SP Vert-a-Pak

Don't know where or when, probably on a Route someone uploaded to DLS....That I downloaded into T:ANE.

Unfortunately I don't have the one you need.......Maybe see if you can send him a private message, he might respond to you?

Best of luck sir......

re post #1.

As a "workaround", I would suggest replacing hornsound <kuid:174941:50007> with another similar.
You could of course send Peter's Trainz a PM.

Cheers, evilcrow

dylanviey is/was a pretty good artist, he mostly posts/posted on trainzforums.com and mostly shared his stuff on USLW.

I've had his PRR F22 flatcar for awhile and it is a fine asset and his steal box beam commodity/scenery assets are ones I use all the time.

I got quite excited when I saw blue's listing of a PRR F30 flat and started digging. I found it and a couple of others on https://web.archive.org/web/20120705231253/http://uslw.net/content/downloads/files/

If you can skull out exactly which loco is missing the sound you might be able to find a likely match on that site that includes the horn you are looking for.

Good Hunting!

Edit:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

PRR F22s, his duel F22 (under the box beams) is pretty unique, I can only think of one other asset like this. :D (Thanks for the mention of the F30s Blueodessey!)

Last edited:
I'm missing <kuid2:243294:1117:1> for the CN 2-10-2, and I can't seem to find it anywhere, not even Google or Trainz Kuid Index can find it. Anyone know the location for it?

Back