NSW South Coast Line - Sydney to Nowra (Bomaderry)

Vern

Trainz Maverick
Was driving Brian Bere-Streeter's excellent version of this for MSTS in Open Rails the last couple of days, really nice scenic route. Was wondering if a version is available to drive in Trainz (any version) just to experience the route in TRS2019? A quick search of the DLS and forum does not reveal anything obvious amongst the other NSW projects.

Couple of different versions of this area being worked on check out the Aussie screenshot thread Graeme ( Grazlash ) would have the closest to being finished i think.
Cheers Mick.

I'm working on the South Coast line with Taggy and I've still got a long way to go before it's done. There is an Illawarra/ south coast route by Tracksupervisor on the DLS in the meantime.
cheers
Graeme

Thanks guys. Maybe I'll have a dabble as well, but more as a template for a freelance/fictional route - DB or Russian electrics and diesels would look great grinding around those curves near Helensburgh, or a Class 37 and 8 x Mark 1 coaches.

Class 37 and 8 x Mark 1 coaches

Now ya talking Vern, Pgibbons on the DLS has sum nice North Coast Route's where the scenery is just as nice as the south coast so ya could adjust those to suit. Would be nice to see a fictional Russian coal hauling route too actually now you mention it, I'll have to look into that one day.
Cheers Mick.:)

Back