Junction, but no junction?

rjbradley

I have laid procedural track as shown in the screenshot and I now find that one of the junctions does not display the Junction number nor the direction arrows. The junction looks OK otherwise. Any help to figure this out would be appreciated.
Capture1.jpg

Delete each track, one by one ... replace each track, one by one ... replace the switch machine of your choice ... straighten, only the desired tracks to be straightened ... I hand place switch machines off center of the track spline point, @ 1 tie from the turnout lead in

Last edited:
I've had that on occasion in T:ANE when placing switches. I found that if I moved the switch lever from one side of the tracks to the other, it appeared fine. I think it's more of a display issue rather than an actual lever problem at least in my case.

Thanks for the replies. In the end it turned out that the junction lever was on a different layer than the track. The layer in question was hidden. When I made it visible the junction lever re-appeared. Have since moved the junction lever to the same layer as the track.

Back