Graphic Problems

sherloc987

i bought trainz 12 yesterday but im having issues with the video, when i try to play with steam loco's the video start to freeze, also it takes a long time to load the scenery, i have the graphic settings in high,
please tell me if there's anyway to improve the graphics in the game,
thanxs

Last edited by a moderator:
Without knowing anything about the computer system you are trying to run TS12 on (and it does not require a powerful system by today's standards) try changing the graphics settings to lower values and see what happens.

Hi, and welcome to the addictive world of Trainz.

1. You need to register your Trainz purchase with NV3. You are currently showing up as unregistered, so it is unlikely anyone will offer much help.

2. You need to give us more details of the hardware config you are trying to run Trainz on. In particular the processor and graphics card have a big affect on how Trainz performs. From what you have said so far it sounds like you are trying to run Trainz on a very basic setup.

The M330 is low end for graphics. I suggest registering your game. The hardware requirements depend on your monitor resolution and the content. You haven't given a location but if you look for 17_5 wagons on the DLS, and 17_5 steam tram using MP Track wood v2 I think you'll find that will run on your laptop.

https://www.jatws.org/johnw/john.html has many of the assets used for Middleton and there is a TS12 version available.

Cheerio John

Good advice, John. Is it based on assumption or psychic intervention on your part? I don't see the OP's computer specs listed!

Rob.

Back