Cornish Mainline And Branches session

Patrick31

Trainz Driver
Was testing out the A trip to Falmouth session and there was a train right at the start rolling away that had a coach that looked outof place because on it had a huge purple box which said Text in Here, after further inspection it is the GWR 1922 Comp Coach w des board lot 1310, there is another one just like in the rollingstock section. Now i dont know whats going on are they suppose to be working dest signs ? Or are they ment to be repainted ? In eother way the one that made the route and sessions might wanna look into replacing it or taking those 2 coaches out of the consists on the route.

Was testing out the A trip to Falmouth session and there was a train right at the start rolling away that had a coach that looked outof place because on it had a huge purple box which said Text in Here, after further inspection it is the GWR 1922 Comp Coach w des board lot 1310, there is another one just like in the rollingstock section. Now i dont know whats going on are they suppose to be working dest signs ? Or are they ment to be repainted ? In eother way the one that made the route and sessions might wanna look into replacing it or taking those 2 coaches out of the consists on the route.

I recommend going into the session editor and first turning on show Kuids in Surveyor (Located under the 3-bar menu/settings/General Settings , then getting the asset in the Train car pull out.

This will show the kuid so you can post it here. That will help N3V narrow down the problem to that asset and fix the problem with the session.

I recommend going into the session editor and first turning on show Kuids in Surveyor (Located under the 3-bar menu/settings/General Settings , then getting the asset in the Train car pull out.

This will show the kuid so you can post it here. That will help N3V narrow down the problem to that asset and fix the problem with the session.

<kuid2:86627:100099:2>
<kuid2:86627:100078:2>
<kuid2:86627:100087:1>
<kuid2:86627:100012:1>

Those are the ones that are like that, i think they are mentfor reskin perposes and not to be used as is on routes and sessions.

There are other versions of the same coaches available on the DLS with destination boards containing meaningful texts or without destination boards. The session author really ought to switch them out.

There are other versions of the same coaches available on the DLS with destination boards containing meaningful texts or without destination boards. The session author really ought to switch them out.

Yeah i hope these gets taken out, they are mixed into the ones that do have normal text so if they just switch them out that be great

<kuid2:86627:100099:2>
<kuid2:86627:100078:2>
<kuid2:86627:100087:1>
<kuid2:86627:100012:1>

Those are the ones that are like that, i think they are mentfor reskin perposes and not to be used as is on routes and sessions.

The creator uses reskin.jpg for all his thumbnails for some strange reason if that's why you are thinking reskin? Nameable Destination boards, if used should be in the setup for the carriages but nothing there, if you use images2tga on <kuid2:86627:100099:2>side.texture that's where the purple board has come from.
On checking, it's the same in TS12
The name of the asset is a bit odd though GWR 1922 3rd brake w board lot 1321, What that means I have no idea! Lot 1321 would indicate an auction? Need a pretty good crystal ball to work that one out!

So possibly one is expected to edit the TGA and add the destination? Seems a bit of a strange way of doing things and there are no instructions. They don't render terribly well in TRS19 either.

Can't remember seeing this in previous versions of that route either, may not have noticed it though I suppose.

The creator uses reskin.jpg for all his thumbnails for some strange reason if that's why you are thinking reskin? Nameable Destination boards, if used should be in the setup for the carriages but nothing there, if you use images2tga on <kuid2:86627:100099:2>side.texture that's where the purple board has come from.
The name of the asset is a bit odd though GWR 1922 3rd brake w board lot 1321, What that means I have no idea! Lot 1321 would indicate an auction? Need a pretty good crystal ball to work that one out!

So possibly one is expected to edit the TGA and add the destination? Seems a bit of a strange way of doing things and there are no instructions. They don't render terribly well in TRS19 either.

Can't remember seeing this in previous versions of that route either, may not have noticed it though I suppose.

You cametothe sameco clusion i had, it makes no sense at all why we would need to edit them ourselfs to show proper names, a lot of people dont even know where to start they expect to pick up the game and expect it to look as it should not being throw out of their immersion by a thing like this, would have been nice if it would have made use of the dest sign table that way it would work for everyone in an easy way.

In any case these better get taken out of the consist lineup for this route and replaced with the ones that do have a name

Lot 1321 is the batch of carriages the model is supposed to represent, it's not only auctions that have lots, railway works do too.

If you search GWR 1321 on the DLS you will find other carriages with alternative textures on the destination board, but otherwise identical.

Lot 1321 is the batch of carriages the model is supposed to represent, it's not only auctions that have lots, railway works do too.

If you search GWR 1321 on the DLS you will find other carriages with alternative textures on the destination board, but otherwise identical.

Never come across that before! that's solved that problem then.

I beginning to think there's a lot of rushing to get things done going on without checking it.

Never come across that before! that's solved that problem then.

I beginning to think there's a lot of rushing to get things done going on without checking it.

I agree this could have been noticed when placing down the asses in the session, its not like you dont notice a big ugly purple looking sign lol

I agree this could have been noticed when placing down the asses in the session, its not like you dont notice a big ugly purple looking sign lol
Sorry, I probably wasn't paying much attention when making the AI trains:hehe:. Will be fixed ASAP!

Peace

Back