Sebino Lake Crash

Rik81

Following message while Sebino Lake was downloading:

CommitandBindInstanceSystmUniformBuffer Failed to create uniform buffer.

I tried to force a continue, did work, Had to CTRL-ALT-DEL.

Thanks for the report. This is one of those needle in a haystack events - if you can figure out a repro, please let us know.

You said force a "continue" did work, so did the game then freeze? Are you sure another assertion didn't appear?

If anyone else has seen this assertion, also please let us know.

I meant to say DID NOT WORK, sorry. Screen just went white. I had to task manage out. BTW, it was not listed as a "qa ..." like you said would be coming, but just listed by name. The Niddertalbahn was below it, as a qa but we didn't get that far. I will go now and see if it works ...

That's the wrong version - the Early Access version has the route name, the qatest:sc407 version is the one you are after. This has just been updated, so please check again in the latest qatest version.

The latest version has not showed up for me, and neither has the Niddertalbahn (that was below my crashed Sebino. All I've received so far is the 14 part Cornish . . ..

Either you have the latest versions installed, or E.T. isn't phoning home.

Remove your username and reenter it then restart Trainz to phone home.

Either you have the latest versions installed, or E.T. isn't phoning home.

Remove your username and reenter it then restart Trainz to phone home.

E.T. just read your post. Tried it, but NO PRIZE. Where SEBINO lake is supposed to show up in my list of routes, it has a box, and a name but NO PICTURE. Ignoring that and trying to load, just get an error message. Is there someway in Manage Content to DELETE the rascal? Also, while I have your attention, maybe, why can't we delete "obsolete" items? I've tried without success.

Sorry -- I forgot the first rule: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!" So I did and it WORKED. Guess it had enough time to get the message "Down Under" as we say from Up Over, LOL. Got SEBINO LAKE and the latest 14 file CORNISH. Now that I'm back in business maybe tomorrow I can give you a more accurate "review."

Back