Cornish Mainline - TRS19

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
The resource "qatest:sc484" is ready for download in-game with 14 parts to download!

The route you are after is:
<kuid2:515942:100169:11> Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19

Please note that the TANE version of this route is:
<kuid2:515942:100004:1> 1930s Cornish Mainline and Branches - Truro to Penzance.

As with Niddertalbahn and KSC, the TRS19 version of the route is a "stand alone" new version. i.e. you cannot mix and match sessions between the routes.

Please provide your session feedback through this link: https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/py4y9L

Last edited:
This download option does not appear for me. Perhaps I installed it a week or two ago when it was made available temporarily? (Excellent route!)
My kuid number for the earlier installation is <kuid2:515942:100004:1> 1930s Cornish Mainline and Branches - Truro to Penzance.
What is the kuid number for 'qatest:sc484' please?

Edit update: This download has just turned up. Should be able to answer my question posed above when the download is complete.

Last edited:
Thanks, Tony.
What an outstanding showcase for TRS2019 this route looks to be.
First impressions are very positive - Just ran the 'A Trip to Falmouth' session. Absolutely gorgeous!
Got a single ClientMaterial assertion dialog that I'll bugcheck.
Another drivetime error appeared in the Driver Command list - i.e. 'Driver John unable to find portal east'.
Otherwise, superb!!

Where are the sessions located? I only have the Quick Drive and "Come fly with me". I deleted the 14 SC484 pkgs and redownloaded. While doing a DBR I received a pop up error (see image)

Still only the Quick Drive and Come fly with me.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Where are the sessions located? I only have the Quick Drive and "Come fly with me". I deleted the 14 SC484 pkgs and redownloaded. While doing a DBR I received a pop up error (see image)

Still only the Quick Drive and Come fly with me.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

You need the new route, those are on the old route.

Look for the 19 version

That sounds like the TANE version.

<kuid2:515942:100004:1> 1930s Cornish Mainline and Branches - Truro to Penzance TANE Version

Both should be installed, so make sure you get the TRS19 version.

With the following Sessions, not done by the routes creator I might add.

<kuid2:605579:100439:3> A Trip to Falmouth
<kuid2:605579:100563:4> Freight Delivery
<kuid2:605579:100430:3> St Ives Passenger Run
<kuid2:605579:100542:3> Helston Freight Run
<kuid2:605579:100450:3> Mainline Passenger Service
<kuid2:605579:100434:4> Helston Passenger Run
<kuid2:605579:100453:3> Work in St Erth
<kuid2:605579:100536:3> Work on the Falmouth Docks Branch

Some route reports here..
(all locations of where these are at are in the screenshots)

Power pole is in the middle of the street
K9TuAwx.jpg

Speed limits are way too close to the tracks that the trains can just drive through
xkzvdvQ.jpg

Invisible pole for the telegraph..
Tu4vgkU.jpg

This isn't coming up as available for me to download. Only available to purchase in-game.

I have forced a 'Download Purchased Items' but I only get Healesville 1910's and Niddertalbahn to download (which are already downloaded).

Thanks,
Paul

I have just looked at this package and as far as I can see none of the items that I reported when I tested the TANE version of this, under NDA, in June have not been attended to for this TRS19 version. The item that particularly niggles me is the signal at the end of the platform at St Erth, signal 341088 in this version which has indications for the main and the branch, is not seen by mainline trains as the signal is attached, after the point motor, to the branch line leg.

y4m48GctVX5RPmmc3ZfHbf5rsoQc0RTPa7tHugwMTizQYSF9zNvrLgw2idsQcJeMNUCi6UAaaneDzH2crC2RAARIo3m41_0QojhlKAhuzVUty19BAayZmUrA7PT5M4wZIxPYWklQjYn3bvr-K-QLy8IYS72AoKRSTjze-AiNMo5TWggH3MjO_6KxxQikJUgh4xGRiURkhgQFYEKjifM8wT4oQ

This shot shows the train at the station abd the signal indicates that the main is clear. Note that there is no indication on the HUD that there is signal at this location.

y4mIajPhu8KlyKFlZIzSfbxxn_UJKWH9DVX9u1IdAxGG_tkvRk0t_5f3BSLwsvrwnXDzAbLw6Nnp31N00b3lHrTERIVMmylgG3Zj8n-Jpw-AnL6Z51c3CsiEyaols2VeisFb54bJTlOfbJOkOxM2YhOJ2CurbZuv379Yso54wyYaAXLLjGR1hrva0mM8yw8c4oDKhFONyNCk7LTAs4kuxQWFw

The train has left the station but the arm has not returned to red. The signal has been set in the session rules as shown below.

y4mcjJOSQQE_QA1Ql41ALtobbzGCpgzA7vPwcPJxebGR96yPfWM8erqJo6hn5ZLRRg-hjuck3LEzwOcmUzlG3pQuot11-SlYAePTaGmqyLXRqva04diGK79-35bqMk4gYWYLb2HDsq5qzdab238suDoakQK2MhjwLWFykAvcjGl2jEgUFy1y70PN3BwvKSvgMJ2EgX2fs9uDe7DBuLVqEahQg

This signal needs to be relocated so that any user who sets up their own sessions and/or AI consists can have them work correctly.

Hi Pug. Sorry to hear that. In theory each bug report goes through QA who ensure sufficient information has been provided (if not, additional information is requested), then a task is raised for the dev team to process.

I can't spot your original report in the database searching for any of the obvious keywords, so perhaps in this case the system slipped up.

I have raised a task with the information provided here which I think will be sufficient for the dev team to process.

Hi Pug. Sorry to hear that. In theory each bug report goes through QA who ensure sufficient information has been provided (if not, additional information is requested), then a task is raised for the dev team to process.

I can't spot your original report in the database searching for any of the obvious keywords, so perhaps in this case the system slipped up.

I have raised a task with the information provided here which I think will be sufficient for the dev team to process.

I have sent you a PM.

If this route is set in the 1930's, why do we have station buildings (e.g. St Erth and Camborne) which have the BR double arrow and other contemporary signage on them? Not denying the work which has gone into this and the fantastic assemblage of rolling stock that has come with the route, but this is the sort of detail which totally destroys any attempt at immersion. For a payware/included route in a £55 software bundle, needs to be better - even if it's just covering over the sign on the building with something that looks more period orientated!

Last edited:
If this route is set in the 1930's, why do we have station buildings (e.g. St Erth and Camborne) which have the BR double arrow and other contemporary signage on them? Not denying the work which has gone into this and the fantastic assemblage of rolling stock that has come with the route, but this is the sort of detail which totally destroys any attempt at immersion. For a payware/included route in a £55 software bundle, needs to be better - even if it's just covering over the sign on the building with something that looks more period orientated!
Thanks for the feedback Vern, I will make some alterations. By the way, this route is freeware - I do not make a single cent from it; you might also recall that the TANE version was released by N3V as a Christmas freeware gift in 2017.

I appreciate the route is freeware Bob and quite frankly it staggers me that N3V have the impudence to take it, include it as effectively default content in their £55 game and not offer the contributor a single penny in royalty. At least Greg Lane and John Banks offered a tee-shirt and complementary copy of the game to those who provided routes for TRS2004.

Hopefully the update will make it into the next service pack as it is just totally incongruous. For any US customers who wonder why I'm making a fuss, it's a bit like seeing a US or Canadian route set in the 30's displaying Amtrak or Via Rail signage.

Have a good Christmas.

Back