TRS19 - Update to the latest beta - Build 98149

CitMusJoe

Trainz User
Hello,

I'd like to update to the latest TRS19 build, but this is not possible in my case as the program(launcher) tells me to be up to date (=> Trainz Settings/Install/[Check for Trainz updates].

I even don't know how to confirm which TRS19 version I have? I looked up my 'Trainz Store 'order' and hoped to see which version I purchased. But I can only find the title I purchased: "Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019" at 69,99 USD. This transaction was about 2 weeks ago.

So I don't know, whether I have bought the EA (early access) version of TRS19 or not.

In the left bottom corner of my TRS19 launcher there stands: Build: 97556
But some other users told me that this isn't the latest version.

So my two questions:

1) where or how can I look up my Trainz version?
2) How can I update TRS19 or do I already have installed the lastest version?

Is there a section where I can see the exact version I'm using?

_______
Josef

Last edited:
98149 is a TRS19 Beta, not Early Access, to get it you need to change to The TRS19 Beta Stream from the Early Access one. Beware Beta = May and probably will have problems.

98149 is a TRS19 Beta, not Early Access, to get it you need to change to The TRS19 Beta Stream from the Early Access one. Beware Beta = May and probably will have problems.

In other words: All ok with my build number, I don't like a beta, I prefer a stable version, so it 'seems' I have it. Again my Build: 97556.
Can someone confirm this?

Thx in advance

_______
Josef

The original TRS19 Early Access and non-beta version was build 96000. As far as I know, everything else including 97556 is a TRS19 beta version. To confirm this look at the "TRAINZ RAILROAD SIMULATOR 2019" opening "splash screen" where you select "Start Trainz", "Manage Content". etc. On the bottom left hand corner if it says "Release Assertions" then it is a beta version.

My current beta build number is 98149.

There was a public release from 96000 to 97556 for Early Access users, so that is the latest version right now. We expect a new public release this week (and a new beta before that).

The original TRS19 Early Access and non-beta version was build 96000. As far as I know, everything else including 97556 is a TRS19 beta version. To confirm this look at the "TRAINZ RAILROAD SIMULATOR 2019" opening "splash screen" where you select "Start Trainz", "Manage Content". etc. On the bottom left hand corner if it says "Release Assertions" then it is a beta version.

My current beta build number is 98149.

BTW, I can remember the #96000 due to the 'easy to keep' number. I noticed it directly after my first installation of TRS19.

On the bottom left corner of my current TRS19 (launcher screen) appears following text:
"Build: 97556" without the words "Release Assertions", so no beta and nothing to update at this time.

Last edited:
Back