content vault problem

umphies

Hi all,
I have a silver class membership and this month ( today ) when I went into my content vault all the items read 'claim limit exhausted' but I have yet to choose anything.It worked fine last month.The ones in the vault at the moment are different from last month's so it is not that they haven't been updated to this month yet. i.e. the flying scotsman 1920s was not in November's content vault.
Hope this doesn't mean my password has been hijacked.

Ta.

I am seeing the same, so i doubt its a problem with your password being hijacked.

I recall last month it was a few hours after the new content became available before the claim exhausted message cleared.

Sorry , I don't have trs 2019 yet , only TANE. So I wouldn't of thought of posting it in the 2019 forum.

I thought that the silver (and gold) membership options were only for TRS19. If I am right and you do not have TRS19 installed yet then that would explain why your vault is showing empty.

I have used the content vault for TANE since I payed for silver membership in mid September...But anyway it doesn't matter as looking this morning the problem seems to have righted itself and I can now choose my 5 selections.It is as 'heimdall' suggested...Thank you 'heimdall'

At midnight EST it rolls over, it takes another 6 hours or so to be able to pick.

Also, I only been paying for Membership for 2 months.. and there is already repeats in the vault... The NS SD60E was literally just there month prior....

N3V really needs to watch more closely what they put in there each month. Not even 60 days and items are already cycled back in? Why...

UK content has 0 appeal to me, and then seeing a repeat not even 60 days into my membership. Not very good sings IMHO. I'll be reaching to support to see if I can get that changed (NS SD60E)

At midnight EST it rolls over, it takes another 6 hours or so to be able to pick.

Also, I only been paying for Membership for 2 months.. and there is already repeats in the vault... The NS SD60E was literally just there month prior....

N3V really needs to watch more closely what they put in there each month. Not even 60 days and items are already cycled back in? Why...

UK content has 0 appeal to me, and then seeing a repeat not even 60 days into my membership. Not very good sings IMHO. I'll be reaching to support to see if I can get that changed (NS SD60E)

August and September had some good selections.

There is only a certain number of DLC items, without repeats I doubt there would be much to get after a few months, plus new users won't have had a chance at stuff that's been available before they joined, glad I avoided this subscription thing. ;o)

Good luck with getting it changed. What about the rest of the subscribers? Maybe we enjoy UK or Aussie assets. Personally, I like some repeated assets as it lets me catch up on the stuff I wanted previously but ran out of selections.
Graeme

And every user is different, different likes and dislikes. Please do not assume that your expectations are everyone else's expectations as well. Personally, US content has 0 interest for me. As others have pointed out, having repeats allows a subscriber to "catch up" on those assets that they could not get the last time they were offered.

You guys took something as a personal attack, when I only stated UK has 0 APPEAL to me. Not that I want it GONE from the vault. Different strokes for different folks. My complaint was the REPEATS already showing with not even 60 days passing. Helps to read a little...

Yep, and we pointed out that repeats are not only inevitable, but welcomed....and you did sound a bit self interested. No harm done.
cheers
Graeme

Some points of explanation here:
* Memberships are for TANE and TRS19 (so TANE users can get access to TANE DLC, which is all DLC at this stage, but that will change over time)
* There are new people signing up every month, and in order to provide a varied selection items will repeat from time to time
* If we did not repeat some items, if you signed up the month after your favorite item was in the Content Vault, you would never get the opportunity to access it.
* There are ~10 new items each month (subject to change)
* The majority of TANE DLC is USA-based therefore the mix will favour people who like USA content
* If you already own a lot of DLC, then you will have less choice than people who own no DLC (and clearly if you own everything, it will be impossible to offer you items you do not have)

Is there some way of indicting content we already 'own'? It's a pain having to flip between game and page to verify if it's new content.
Thanks

This might be helpful. Check the status. On the page where you can download, it will say available and change to Claimed with a date. Your vault contents will indicate active status of your content.

Annotation 2018-12-06 093025.jpg Annotation 2018-12-06 092931.jpg

Back