TRS19 WIP route images

hiawathamr

DLC developer for Trainz
TRS19 latest beta build - working on a medium size route. This is one of the 3 cities that'll be on the route once complete (IDK what to name the route yet :hehe:)

kfzwKpB.jpg

AF6XHTV.jpg

Hiawathamr, nice looking start. Do those represent two different times of day? Name - Tri-City Route? :O)

Thank you:)
Yes, they're different times of the day - morning and afternoon; I was just playing around with the lighting for now.
Hmm, that name might fit one of the long distance passenger trains, as they will serve the 2 other cities.;)

Maybe as I continue building, a name will pop into my head as they say lol

Peace

How are you keeping the grass away from the tracks so nicely? I keep getting chunks that want to go on the tracks, can seem to be able to keep smoother.

I was going to ask the same!

I think he uses a bit of masking tape over the tracks while he sprinkles the flocking down. ;)

Hiawathamr,
Very nice shots. Love the city shots. Looking forward to seeing more.

Heinrich505

Cheers!

===============
Rjarim and jcitron - (sorry, on mobile), I used duct tape to make sure the grass won't on the tracks :p.
Now to tell, it was just trial and error to be honest. There are some parts that has the grass on the tracks, but not super bad looking. I used 5m grids to also help with the grass instead of 10m and adjusting the turf circle:)

Yep! The grass planting circles really do play a role in helping with the curves (it took me a while to get it right).

Thank you, and hope it all goes well for you:)

Back