Missing KUID's from knifeswitch1.

shebashetan7

Hi,

I have been hunting missing KUID's for stouthm's Western Pacific King route. I need some help with locating three pieces of content by Jointed Rail member knifeswitch1.

<kuid:178126:101025> A38-4
<kuid:178126:101026> A38-5
<kuid:178126:101060> A38-4

I know these are associated with Jointed Rail. Anyone please tell me how I can obtain these assets? Thanks in advance.

Have you found them yet? If not, send me a PM with your email and I will send you a cdp file providing you don't use these in any payware capacity.

Hi,

I have been hunting missing KUID's for stouthm's Western Pacific King route. I need some help with locating three pieces of content by Jointed Rail member knifeswitch1.

<kuid:178126:101025> A38-4
<kuid:178126:101026> A38-5
<kuid:178126:101060> A38-4

I know these are associated with Jointed Rail. Anyone please tell me how I can obtain these assets? Thanks in advance.

Have you found them yet? If not, send me a PM with your email and I will send you a cdp file providing you don't use these in any payware capacity.

Those would be three Environmental Textures from the American Intermodal route on Jointed Rail .. cannot tell from my install if they are part of the freeware Route download, or from the Payware Content pack .. Best to download the Route first to find out if you'd be distributing PAYWARE content ILLEGALLY first.

KingConrail76 - as I stated earlier I never bought that route and I'm pretty sure that I got those kuids from the dls. My thinking is that if I got them and never bought the route then they must have available as freeware at some time. No one sent them to me. How else could I have gotten them? Thanks for looking after me.

KingConrail76 - as I stated earlier I never bought that route and I'm pretty sure that I got those kuids from the dls. My thinking is that if I got them and never bought the route then they must have available as freeware at some time. No one sent them to me. How else could I have gotten them? Thanks for looking after me.

"pop pop", as I said, I have them installed, they are dependencies of American Intermodal, and no other route ... The American Intermodal ROUTE is, repeat IS, available as "freeware", with some added content as a "payware" package. Content Manager does not denote which CDP the KUIDs came from, so I do not know which they are... and I never accused you of any "crime"... Just saying, better safe than sorry... Regardless of "free" or "pay" status, JR's redistribution policy is pretty clear.

Also, the items, if indeed in the free Route portion, are available directly from JR at www.jointedrail.com

KingConrail76 - sorry about the miscommunication. I never thought you were accusing me of a crime, just trying to protect me. I still don't know where I got these textures but will continue looking for the source. Thanks again.

Back