TRS19 download overkill

pcas1986

The flood of beta test routes, plus monthly downloads, is preventing me from running any test sessions because all I do is download stuff.

I have two TRS19 installations: one gold/silver public release and a beta version. On the non beta I have 89 outstanding DLC downloads of various items. On the beta system I have 167 outstanding DLC downloads. Yet I have been downloading stuff for days. I only have an ADSL internet connection.

So, I'm going to dump the beta version and stick with the gold/silver/whatever public release of TRS19. As much as I would like to participate in the beta testing I afraid it just isn't practical for me. I apologise for volunteering for beta testing and won't do it again.

Ignore the DLC download as it is an error. It is showing already downloaded packages which was mentioned in another thread. The original packages had a sc number while newer versions have names and the error is it wont see the sc number as the same download.

Ignore the DLC download as it is an error. It is showing already downloaded packages which was mentioned in another thread. The original packages had a sc number while newer versions have names and the error is it wont see the sc number as the same download.

Well, there is something weird going on. I've downloaded the Rocky Mountains, Nebraska Fall Harvest and several others for both installations before and there are still there. And I do click on the "clear all completed" option. I've no idea if they are updates, duplicates or something else. What I do know is that I've lost interest and am moving on with other Trainz activities. When TRS19 gets to the official release I'll revisit it and download what I don't have.

Back