Anyone got Laurel line

hp1000

Cincinnati & Pennsylvania
Hello all once i had Laurel line for trainz 12 but lost it when i was going to tane i was going to back it up but forgot to do so if anyone could help me out would be amazing i talk to the guy who gave me it and say'ed he did not have a copy of it anymore and just's ask around he was the creator of the route have a nice day all!

I know there is a few people out there that have them. Feel free to give them to hp1000. I deleted all that older stuff about a month ago...I'm only keeping my newer content.

I been looking for this route too but been unable to find it anywhere, did you find it ? If so where is available ?

If it is OK with the author, maybe someone who has it could upload it to DLS?

It was never really finished. That is why it was never uploaded. There are only a few people that had it all though I can't remember who. I am working on a new version. My Blender skill have sharpened since those early days.

It was never really finished. That is why it was never uploaded. There are only a few people that had it all though I can't remember who. I am working on a new version. My Blender skill have sharpened since those early days.

Thdn i will be looking forward to the new one. Best of luck with the building

Back