Thread: Anyone got Laurel line

Default Anyone got Laurel line

Hello all once i had Laurel line for trainz 12 but lost it when i was going to tane i was going to back it up but forgot to do so if anyone could help me out would be amazing i talk to the guy who gave me it and say'ed he did not have a copy of it anymore and just's ask around he was the creator of the route have a nice day all!
    Everyday is just's another brick in the wall! See you guy's on the dark side of the moon Pink Floyd reference's.🌌

Plus he gave me trolleys to go with the route two but lost them :/
    Everyday is just's another brick in the wall! See you guy's on the dark side of the moon Pink Floyd reference's.🌌

I know there is a few people out there that have them. Feel free to give them to hp1000. I deleted all that older stuff about a month ago...I'm only keeping my newer content.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

I been looking for this route too but been unable to find it anywhere, did you find it ? If so where is available ?

If it is OK with the author, maybe someone who has it could upload it to DLS?
    TRS 2019 - This is not your father's PBR.....

That would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    If it is OK with the author, maybe someone who has it could upload it to DLS?
    It was never really finished. That is why it was never uploaded. There are only a few people that had it all though I can't remember who. I am working on a new version. My Blender skill have sharpened since those early days.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond1964 View Post
    It was never really finished. That is why it was never uploaded. There are only a few people that had it all though I can't remember who. I am working on a new version. My Blender skill have sharpened since those early days.
    Thdn i will be looking forward to the new one. Best of luck with the building