Four routes ready for (re)testing

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
We have released updated versions of four of the routes (Cornish is currently still mid-makeover and will be available "soon-is").

The required files are:
betatest:sc407 (Sebino)
betatest:sc485 (Niddertalbahn)
betatest:sc486 (Golden, BC)
betatest:sc490 (Edinburgh - Dundee)

You may see "Sebino" and "betatest:sc407" listed. The files you need are the betatest versions. This will install revision :13 of the route (along with updated sesions and content of course).

These routes are not final, but getting much closer (thanks to the many reports we have been receiving).

It would be fantastic if everyone could complete at least one session and provide their feedback via this form.

Just downloading Beta update, midnight here. Will run several sessions in the morning and provide feedback.

Things are looking good.

Update installed and the Edinburgh - Dundee route installed.

Were you intending to start a separate thread for each Route? As there are none showing at the moment I will start one for the Edinburgh - Dundee Route.

I updated to the 98149 beta stream but did not get those route updates to test. Been clicking on Download Purchased Items and restarting trainz for the last hour or so but it simply will not popup with the updates for those routes. IS there anything else I need to do ?

You had to join a special beta route testers group to get the 4 routes for testing. The invitation was posted about a week (or more) ago. I have no idea how to join or if new testers are being accepted.

You had to join a special beta route testers group to get the 4 routes for testing. The invitation was posted about a week (or more) ago. I have no idea how to join or if new testers are being accepted.

Well i hope there is away to still join, would love to help test

Everyone will get an opportunity to provide final feedback shortly - we're not far away from releasing the next Early Access update.

Last edited:
Back