Beta Update 97923 to 98149 Available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Ensure you have the TRS19 Beta stream selected and update to the latest beta release. (PC only at this stage)

More to come...

Updated OK, station library issue now solved however now got a new problem, all Tutorials have missing assets, presumably due to Kickstarter 2 now showing as payware inactive?

Downloaded quickly, but needed to request it to download purchased items to get the new sessions.
Ran first few minutes of Dundee to Edinburgh session. A few assertions which I'll bug report.
Still have problems with AJS stations and brakes on in AI diesels... KS2 missing payware, etc.

Payware not active should be resolved by re-entering your username.

If you have a modified version of the ajs station library, then you need to remove that and ensure version 23 is the active asset.

Brakes on AI diesels - please provide repro steps as they are working fine here.

Downloaded quickly on a fast connection (much slower on my desktop back at home but the NBN will be arriving sooooonish(TM)). Now installing the payware that in previous builds just sat and stared back at me.

Upgraded without any issues. Now waiting for the Asset Downloads to finish. To be continued once they are all installed. Previous stuck downloads also downloading.

Cornish Mainline and Branches has over 3000 missing assets all on the DLS. Currently downloading them.

Cornish Mainline and Branches has over 3000 missing assets all on the DLS. Currently downloading them.

I just downloaded and installed Cornish Mainline and Branches into a brand new install of TRS19 and there were no missing or faulty items. Maybe you missed one or 2 of the packages.

Maybe you missed one or 2 of the packages.

That is always a possibility but I am now downloading and installing the same 3000+ missing Cornish Mainline and Branches DLS assets on a second computer with TRS19.

I can confirm there are no missing assets in a full install.

It could be that your permissions are mixed up (payware not active?).

I can confirm there are no missing assets in a full install.

It could be that your permissions are mixed up (payware not active?).

I really have no idea what that means. I have no disabled payware on either TRS19 install and only one Installed, Payware (not active) - Kickstarter Country 2. The 1930s Cornish Mainline and Branches - Truro to Penzance is showing as Built-in, Missing dependencies.

All the missing dependencies are now downloaded and installed and the route is now complete.

Last edited:
Just a few Modified, Faulties here, resolved by Reverting to Original. Some old missing dependencies still need to be resolved, when I'll get around to it. Download completed, now to give the routes a whirl.

No problem here after deleting and re-inputting Username, took half an hour to presumably rebuild the database, not helped by Windows defender scanning things again and ignoring my exclude settings.

KS2 no longer showing as inactive, all DLC Beta and otherwise now downloaded, Invisible stations now fixed (removed temporary fix before updating), nothing faulty other than Therese.

The update went through without issues but the Edinburgh route isn't showing up. Is this only for selected people at the moment or did something go wrong?

The update went through without issues but the Edinburgh route isn't showing up. Is this only for selected people at the moment or did something go wrong?
Restart TRS19, it should hopefully show up as an in game download after a couple of restarts.

One thing about beta testing is that we sometimes do things that really mess up. RDB didn't complete, let it run overnight and even when TRS19 is closed, a background process was still running. Well that's what backups are for. Now I'm back in 98149 and testing continues.

I have changed to the Beta Stream and am now running 98149 but there is nothing new, i thought it added Routes to test ?? Tried clicking on Download Purchased Items a bunch of time but nothing pops up, restarted trainz like 30 times already but still no downloads happening.

I have changed to the Beta Stream and am now running 98149 but there is nothing new, i thought it added Routes to test ?? Tried clicking on Download Purchased Items a bunch of time but nothing pops up, restarted trainz like 30 times already but still no downloads happening.

I think that it may be a bit more complicated than that. Did you also join the new "Beta Route Testing" group (or whatever it was called)? Simply switching to the latest beta test stream, which I am also on, will not give you the new routes for (re)testing. I dd not join the route testers beta group (I have no time) and as a result I am not receiving those routes for testing. I have no idea about how to join in or if beta testers are still able to join.

Back