Trainz 19 Display

coop2

I must of did something to my settings in Trainz 19 when I was changing settings to check performance. My display appears all whitish blue with little detail. The outline of the asset shows but little detail. This happens with all of Trainz 19 routes, sessions and surveyor. All my other Trainz New Era, Trainz 12, TANE display OK. Also, a message window appears on the Launch Window, "Please note that one or more developer setting are active, which may negatively impact game play". I can't remove this message and I can't see anything under Development Tab that removes this message. I've tried to change many settings but nothing changes the bluish-white display or removes this message. None of the main list displays of routes or session are affected. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
The only suggestion I can make (and you may have already tried this) is to go into the environment tools from the surveyor main menu and press the Reset button. Does this have any effect?

"Please note that one or more developer setting are active, which may negatively impact game play".

>>
Check in the launcher > Dev tab to make sure "Debug Render" is set to None.

Marking the "Debug Render" set to None didn't remove the the "Please note that one or more developer setting are active, which may negatively impact game play" window but it did fix the blueish-white environment. All the game play are back to normal. Thanks you guys for your help.

Back