1 B
2 No
3 No
4 C
I play piano also, so i like it
enjoyed the loc-shed we had in the old days,
countless hours just looking at my collection,
or what i just made. honk honk, panto up/down lights on/off, rotate/zoom
sorry, but now i try to leave that menu asap.
greetings GM

Please reply to the following 5 questions:

1. In TANE we had an "ambient train sounds" piece that played in the menu. In TRS19 there is a music soundtrack. Which soundtrack do you prefer:

B - TRS19 (music) More music please. The train sounds in TANE just plain annoy me because they are from an era I have no interest in.

2. Do you have menu sound disabled in TANE?

No, but if I find the sounds annoying I just take my headphones off.

3. Do you have menu sound disabled in TRS19?

No

4. Which sounds would you prefer:

B - A new selection of music soundtracks? Yes please. The first time I heard the piano music in TS2019 I loved it.

I second this. Would love to hear new tracks in the next Trainz game.

1. A
2. n/a
3. no
4. A and/or B (see next comment)
5. Doesn't have to be "train" sounds as long as it's quality stuff. I have a submarine sim and the intro/menu music sounds like action music from a movie (like John Williams "let's go do this" stuff). After hearing it I can't wait to go out and sink some shipping! Finding a train sound that makes most people happy would be difficult. Too much differene between locations, era's, etc.

I keep Menu sounds off. I have no preference as to what type they might be, as long as I can turn them off.

"I've Been Workin On The Railroad" might be a good alternate! Circular music tracks grow old very fast. Or, let as is since we can set blissful silence.

Hi folks, after some mixed feedback from users, we'd like to get some further feedback from the community on our choice of menu sound for TRS19.

Please reply to the following 5 questions:

1. In TANE we had an "ambient train sounds" piece that played in the menu. In TRS19 there is a music soundtrack. Which soundtrack do you prefer:

A - TANE (train sounds)
B - TRS19 (music)
C - neither

2. Do you have menu sound disabled in TANE?

Yes/No

3. Do you have menu sound disabled in TRS19?
Yes/No

4. Which sounds would you prefer:

A - A new selection of train related sounds
B - A new selection of music soundtracks?
C - Something else

5. Please leave some short comments...

1 C
2 Yes
3 Yes
4 None
5 It's all noise to me and very distracting. Line RJArtim said, if I want music, I'll play my own mp3s.

I don't mind the Train related sounds in startup to help me insure my Bluetooth headphones are enabled.
(Some games have issues if you are starting them up without any sound enabled.)
Other than that I don't enable music at all in any game.

Back