Payware DLC for TRS 12 won’t start in TRS 19

dalmac

“Murchison 2 – Hi detail” payware DLC seems to have been downloaded to TRS 19. It was purchased from Trainz Store for TRS 12. It appears in Premium Content. When View Sessions is clicked No Quickdrive or Sessions appear. So, can’t access it.

I say “seems to have been downloaded” because something big downloaded to TRS 19. It was SC … (some number). After that download, the only change to Routes that I noticed was Murchison appeared in Source: Premium Content. It does not appear in Source: Installed.

Rebuild Database, Download Purchased Items and Re-Enter Username – all done.

TRS 19 build 97556.

Thanks.

Awfully weird! I don't see how it would've downloaded to TRS 19 at all??? :confused: I've purchased the "Murchison 2" for TS12 long time ago, and (while I'm awaiting my purchase of the "final product" of TRS 19), this magnificent route never self downloaded to TaNE for me. [Even so, I'd imagine many assets coming up faulty in TRS 19. In TS12 I had used many of the cliff faces within my route; then uploaded it to TaNE. While the cliff faces were recognized in CM, and weren't showing as faulty; the assets were invisible!? ]

I'm afraid I'm not a techie (but someone should come along eventually);BUT even so, it should prove to have a multitude of problems to run, with a multitude of assets unfix-able... and "invisible"! :eek:

Murchison 2 is not yet available for TRS19 or TANE.

You can see which items have been recently downloaded by looking in Content Manager and sorting by install date.

You can filter on Category = Routes to narrow that down further.

Back