New project.

Ghost42

After yet another windows install my trainz is yet again in disarray, I do not want to program 24 consists yet again.
I have decided to abandon the present project and start afresh.
If I start using Tane SP3 will it import into 'Next' or is it best to wait?
My fault, I left The Lad to sort out why I could not make new folders, which resulted in a re-install of Win10 :(

After yet another windows install my trainz is yet again in disarray, I do not want to program 24 consists yet again.
I have decided to abandon the present project and start afresh.
If I start using Tane SP3 will it import into 'Next' or is it best to wait?
My fault, I left The Lad to sort out why I could not make new folders, which resulted in a re-install of Win10 :(

Yes you can import what you have already created in T:ANE into TRS19. It works fine with some adjustments to lighting settings.

Sorry to hear about the hard work lost. Yeah sometimes letting others work on your computer is not a good idea, but it is a good idea always to have backups of your work in case there is the inevitable reinstall to ensure nothing is lost in the rebuilding process.

Thanks for the reply John, I have a few cdps on the desktop that wont install, the appearance of them gives me a clue, they are plain with no associated progran symbol - hope you know what I mean.
Content Manager does not want to know.
Did try to associate them to Tane with no effect :(

Back