Healsville Updates Not Installing [W.i.p to fix]

1> Yes
2> No
3> <kuid2:1854:1:12> Healesville - 1913-1920
4> No

Could this be related to the updated numbering system, or other server changes?

I also have the same problem with the Blue Comet, which is already installed. I get those empty download requests with no ability to download the files.

I solved the Healsville issue.

I deleted the installed packages, ran a DBR, and now redownloading. The current download is actually downloading and installing.

Confirming that JCitron's method for activating this package update works.
Mine are installing now...

Updates look great! Nicely re-worked.

Last edited:
Works, but what was downloaded? Nothing dated today in content manager. I also found many "Built-In, Disabled" assets, most of them being sessions.

Sorry, which packages did you delete please?

According to Trainz Wiki Healsville is SC236. I have Healsville installed but that package is not showing in my packages folder.

How to cancel Healsville update ?? It does not work !! It's just annoying.
I bought the Gold Edition for $ 140. I regret it. I'm not your tester.

I.M.

How to cancel Healsville update ?? It does not work !! It's just annoying.
I bought the Gold Edition for $ 140. I regret it. I'm not your tester.

I.M.

The downloading issue is a known bug that N3V is looking into. See my fix above for a workaround.

Sorry, which packages did you delete please?

According to Trainz Wiki Healsville is SC236. I have Healsville installed but that package is not showing in my packages folder.

That's the old package number. The new ones are:

45236, 45236d_0, 45236d_1, 45236f_0. 45236f_1, 45236f_2, 45236s

Delete these packages if they exist in your Userdata packages folder: 45236, 45236d_0, 45236d_1, 45236f_0. 45236f_1, 45236f_2, 45236s
(Suggest send to Recycle Bin instead of initial, permanent deletion - just in case for some reason, for you - this process is not successful).
Then conduct a quick database repair.
Exit TRS2019 and then restart.
Downloads should then commence.

Ok, so that didn't work. I deleted the packages, performed DBR, started the game. Window popped up showing the Healsville download.

Selected "download all" and everything downloaded.

However, there is no Healsville TRS19, just the original/old version is still there and the window is popping up again to download Healsville. This time clicking does nothing.

Back to square 1.

Last edited:
I solved the Healsville issue.

I deleted the installed packages, ran a DBR, and now redownloading. The current download is actually downloading and installing.

That worked! Or has it, appears to be the same files as were deleted getting confused.

Last edited:
They installed files that were deleted. After turning off TRS19 and turning on ..... the same problem. New Files - Can not Install.

I.M.

That worked! Or has it, appears to be the same files as were deleted getting confused.

They do appear to be the same folders, but at least it "registered" in the program and has not popped up again informing us of an update we can't download.

They do appear to be the same folders, but at least it "registered" in the program and has not popped up again informing us of an update we can't download.

It's just popped up again here and back to square one...... So not fixed.

Same here, I get the popup and click on download, does nothing, just sits there.... There is no internet activity or else my switch would be indicating it...

First time trying to download
7e72rhV.png

After a few minutes, and nothing
k3oEoYg.png

Back