Healsville Updates Not Installing [W.i.p to fix]

There is definitely something wrong. I initiated a download request again, and got the same message. There's bug somewhere in the program code probably that needs to be addressed, and I'm not worried about it.

We've identified the issue - thanks for your feedback.

For now we suggest you ignore the download option while we work out the best way to workaround the issue (which relates to your 45xxx folders containing the same assets as being offered in the current update).

Thank you for the progress report, Tony.

I agree ignore until it's fixed there ain't much we can do on our end except kvetch about it being broken! :)

sc236 downloaded and installed. The installation date and the version aren't changed, so it is not possible to identify whether or not the route actually got updated. An indication of some detail that has changed in this version would enable that to be confirmed.

We've temporarily removed the "purchasable products" listing which gives the product the correct name etc.

It is more a backend reorganisation than an update. There may be a few items changed.

Updated: sc236 (part1 .... part7)
Content manager / Today:
ATLS Slave (TF) ................... kuid2:76656:500012:12
PBR Srub4b ..........................kuid2:124060:21036:4
VR Loco Crew Mesh Library .... kuid2:103475:60016:7

I.M.

This morning, 2018-11-20, 9 o'clock middle european time, finally the download of sc236 part 1-7, was fast and without problems.

Regards
Swordfish

Now got 236, Comparing original on other PC to new on this one can't see any difference. Update maybe related to sessions which haven't looked at yet.

Both have the same minor faults, Signal box steps in track and skewed, rusty section of track outside Healesville on mainline and buried digger in quarry, nothing major however I would have though an update would have fixed the Signal box and track.

Last edited:
In the original route the track was very carefully blended into the terrain. In this version there are ugly black gaps along almost the whole length. If this is the cost of improved ground textures then it isn't worth it.
y4mZIJRQn-nlaBAEi5atY6e3a_XJjGE8i_3pnKHv94Z7seXoXmXJVVw3jMH2Q3zCn4bRi47iH3BQNHJNi_BBwKki7ifh9fFKK0S4VexQZJcVfXYzgWGTOTxJd8yNG8ULDGmGjlHzsWROKfCOWjiAYnP3y9yl4ufDYx3TrOZfduw9_f-KX3Z-cDMPUJyhWJuG7QTj43LhTYzgbuGqHeqtIsz_Q

In the original route the track was very carefully blended into the terrain. In this version there are ugly black gaps along almost the whole length. If this is the cost of improved ground textures then it isn't worth it.

There have been no changes to the route itself (in fact I think it is the same KUID revision).

We will investigate the difference in the gaps.

Back