Beta Update 97556 to 97923 Now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Updates are now available using the "TRS19 Beta" stream for:

PC 97556 to 97923 (1.1 GB)
Mac 97557 to 97925 (1.1 GB)

If you would like to also test the latest built-in content (Niddertalbahn and Canadian Rockies), please register your interest here (we'll do a bulk update to issue the content periodically over the weekend)

Known issues:
* Initial load of the main menu is slow (possibly several minutes)

More info to follow...

Last edited:
G'Day,

Downloaded and installed OK, database repair produced 657 Missing Dependencies, on checking most appear to be Payware (not active)

Silvergull

Same problem here.

I upped the ante by doing an extended DB Repair, and reset my username and PW in Trainz Settings. 860 installed payware, not active including common assets like Jointed Rail Train FX library.

GLenn

Downloaded, installed and ran DB repair in about 10 minutes.

216 built in assets with missing dependencies incl Tutorials 1 - 10.
127 installed payware missing dependencies

I did attempt a Revert to Original but no effect.

Hmm.. try clicking File > Download Purchased Items or re-entering your username.

I think it takes a little time to propogate the listing if left unaided.

Same problem here.

I upped the ante by doing an extended DB Repair, and reset my username and PW in Trainz Settings. 860 installed payware, not active including common assets like Jointed Rail Train FX library.

GLenn

Yup same issue here too.... 619 missing or not active..

It appears that it all depends which content set you have installed. We're running the "code" beta and the "content beta" so we've made some tweaks which shoule have things all set up correctly for both groups now.

Last edited:
Aha!!

There was a new version of a CSX payware loco waiting to be downloaded. Took several tries to get it to download properly but that seems to have fixed everything but poor old Therese who is now the lonely payware problem.

Glenn

Download and install for Build 97923 proceeded smoothly. The lighting effects seem much improved and the background grid makes editing and development much easier on the eye!!

Regards,

Peter

Hello

Installed without changing settings and all good now, no missing deps, no faulty deps.

Regards

Hello

Installed without changing settings and all good now, no missing deps, no faulty deps.

Regards

But...

Enviroment loading, please wait

More than 45 seconds to load, the the previous update only 5 to 10 seconds to load :confused:

About Andi06 Superscript, don't work properly, the previous version works with script error and the new version, no script error but don't work with the bogey width option, in TANE SP3 works fine.

Last edited:
In my main test session based on a much-enlarged 'Far Horizons' route, all built-in SD45s (ATSF SD45 and SP SD45, etc. and several other diesel locomotives) now crawl at a fraction of their usual speeds and don't have sufficient tractive effort to haul their normal loads.
Just me? Or are others experiencing this too?
Steam locos don't seem to be affected. German electric locos have appropriate physics applied...
Nice to see coal loads looking less like glittering silver ore once again.

Edit Update: Further investigation shows that the Train Brake is still applied (i.e. doesn't release) to the SD45s. You can release them in Driver Cab Mode, but AI and DCC locos still have them applied.

Last edited:
More about the new beta update.

Test Track issue.

error loading Test Track
testtrack_01.jpg

Continue and Ignore Errors

Waiting for more than one minute
Nothing to do
testtrack_02.jpg

testtrack_03.jpg

Imposible to close Test Track Windows, only thru Windows Tasks Administrator (Close Test Track task)

Regards

Running the ECML on the update. What a difference compared to my previous attempts. A decent frame rate on a 750Ti and I just passed the dreaded "Blue Crane" without a single stutter.

Well done!

Back