Niddertalbahn route and sessions ready for beta testing

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Beta testers who have registered using this link now have access to the betatest:sc485 packages (Parts 1 to 5).

(Note: Only existing TRS19 owners or Gold members have access.)

If you have not registered yet and would like to be involved in the beta testing then click the link above. We'll add new registrations periodically.

The download will be available in-game next time your restart TRS19. If it doesn't appear, click File > Download Purchase Items then Start Trainz again.

We have set up a feedback form here. We encourage you to use the form for feedback, but also post your general feedback here.

Thanks Tony. All of the SC485 downloads and installs ok, however upon looking at the sessions I noted 1 missing asset kuid2:401543:1166:9
cheers
Graeme

That is a builtin item:
<kuid2:401543:1166:9> Cinematic Camera

It looks like it was updated in the latest code update, so you will get that installed when you update to 97923 (available via "TRS19 Beta" stream very soon).

Mostly out of curiosity, but why do we now have 2 Niddertalbahn Routes now? Is it the fact the TRS19 ver is a complete rebuild?

One was your T:ANE version brought over. The new one has been rebuilt to TRS2019 standards and sports PBR textures, TurfFx etc,.
Just ran the new Intercity session - scenery looks great!
Loco cab interiors could do with a refresh.

Last edited:
One was your T:ANE version brought over. The new one has been rebuilt to TRS2019 standards and sports PBR textures, TurfFx etc,.
Just ran the new Intercity session - scenery looks great!
Loco cab interiors could do with a refresh.

I understand that, but why 2 versions? Why were other TANE Routes brought over and not rebuilt from scratch?

That is what I'm curious about.

sc485 downloaded without problems.

No idea why sc486 (CPR Rockies 7 parts) was available to download again.

I downloaded it when it was released.

They both run smoothly, but neither are really my thing.

Mike.

Why were other TANE Routes brought over and not rebuilt from scratch?

We would love to update all the routes bit off only as much as we could chew. 3DZug put together the sessoins and fantastic content, so we included this in the TRS19 built-in content set.

What we are hoping is that other community members will do the same thing for all the other routes (we will be promoting this aspect shortly). With the new editable payware (that is still protected) we hope to see a range of updates produced and uploaded to the DLS (along with new sessions).

sc485 downloaded without problems.

No idea why sc486 (CPR Rockies 7 parts) was available to download again.

I downloaded it when it was released.

They both run smoothly, but neither are really my thing.

Mike.

I was wondering that as well however my ADSL failed half way through the re appearing CPR Rocky mountain and I had to reboot the router. It hasn't re-appeared, doesn't seem to have broken anything.

Last edited:
Playing the 57922 Hccrrs Session, 5 times played, every time train derails going through Eichen Gleis. I am not speeding, it's a straight stretch - right through the station. I even tried slowing to half the posted speed limit. Still derails.

Anyone else have this?

Hi Tony,

Non of the test routes & sessions are showing up in my TRS19 same goes for Canadian Rocky Mts BC route & sessions I have followed the instructions and also updated to version 97923.

[Beta testers who have registered using this link
now have access to the betatest:sc485 packages (Parts 1 to 5).]

Butler57 - perhaps you didn't click Submit? Your username was not in our list. I've added you manually. Happy testing :)

Hello!
I played with the session, haven't completed it yet as I was over speeding and wanted my 5 starz:hehe:.
Anyway, I have route feedback at the moment, the link doesn't have an option for the route part, so I'm posting it here

============================================
Grass on and in the mainline area
Gi6RuFY.jpg

ZXPflOP.jpg

Floating track
OiPTiXc.jpg

sCVRemq.jpg

mBFC4RY.jpg

Trees in the water
MzoMoac.jpg

Peace

Can you please turn on "Show camera location" in settings so that we can find those locations (or provide nearby signal/junction names).

Playing the 57922 Hccrrs Session, 5 times played, every time train derails going through Eichen Gleis. I am not speeding, it's a straight stretch - right through the station. I even tried slowing to half the posted speed limit. Still derails.

Anyone else have this?

I just tried this to see if i got the same as you. Pop up message says i derailed with another message saying i had failed.

Train did not derail it was still on the track.

Anyway to disable this stupid scoring system please. I don't want to play "highest score", i want to run a railway. :(

Has the route been extended since the earlier release ?

Mike.

Can you please turn on "Show camera location" in settings so that we can find those locations (or provide nearby signal/junction names).

I don't know on how to use the show camera location, but I can provide the name of the signals / junctions (in order).

========================
Grass on and in the mainline area
Between signal BV ES A and JUCT BV W36

========================
Floating track / Trees in the water
Between JUCT Ndf Gs 2 Signal 1508

Bought the European Luxury Trains #1 in the Black Friday Sale last night and installed the items into Niddertalbahn - TRS19 without any errors. I then started the 3DZUG Rheingold Part 1 session and received the following assertion message:

y4m8KonjSTsFnub46tr4HtTbDohP0R9cAo-3mtPKGNVVZtV2O5nAYng7VOpOedMPTOiBqZxIlOzJbR2W8wuwOk_9UbS8I1sDBNZTZZjI8vZJVU309uCKsVuDQFABSlkFDUzw2J7YjhyDjU8oHkeoqr04IUOFPwFfsRdTX0VznwTRg8bHZyOeORNVQerC1ESwJLNrzqWrKxsggJPmmSZO7G5KQ

Upon continuing the start screen appeared with the station master and the driver having a conversation but the session was stuck at this point and never progressed any further. I then accessed the map an found the following consists stranded out in the middle of nowhere.

y4mDiJi6zYlfJYrjD3mSDWPnOL8zKbxubsS6UEJMtikd3BVIOP9TBZeST8jG0axOnIXyz3trERZ9QW7XgF2oAiA75jchQniG_Ft6ix3AWHLBc2RP32zvC7dzZ_NUQLdOTSj2RUvEyMjlU4wvkL9XGR5AA_T3um9A5S-9JDm7qaUA32eDgzYTWfDIXBXCXFdn8SiDgHLaU9n21ecByx58gvTUA

y4mLqws6hqsnzAHumigWJaNXOJfK9tbFtPkCyA4dMpW3hWoCsk2jQrwQ4DrT1IMrS5ie6ODDuTx3pYw1vz4CpAPITUGU1c_q5iv6oszvPKEQY7nEedt8FQv7JNmYPPrU2Phfc8Q4riBV9R9mE0TQ5ndH7a-DOW9f_rGoHW_NoOnOzx7Qbc47XxYha5OiHXzwdeg7w-rCUVMIXt-FH-oF0ShMg

Also had a problem with the Part 2 session which initially gave a message saying that the "Selected train is not under user control" and I was waiting for an oncoming train to clear before proceeding. Eventually the oncoming train arrived and my train was, by now, under my control. However, the arriving train should have given me a release by clearing my departure signal but instead it cleared the signal behind it on its platform and locked the switch so not allowing me to proceed. There were also consists out in the wild on this session.

Bug report being logged.

Back