Fixing headlights on Prowler901's steam locomotives

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this problem? This only appears on Prowler901's steam locomotives.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The effect looked a lot better to many people prior to being affected by TANE's alpha-banding. I don't have the engine installed but you might check the config for a "default-night-forward" container in the mesh table and remove it.

I was going to recolor the light corona and turn them into flames because they're rocket lights! :D

Thanks for the fix. I have some other non-Prowler locomotives as well to apply this to.

Was there but couldnt find yellow 473 there, what type is it?

Edit: OK, I have it, thanks.

Last edited:
I am little disappointed, I thought the modification makes the light cone to appear as in TS12 while above mentioned fully removes the cone...

I am little disappointed, I thought the modification makes the light cone to appear as in TS12 while above mentioned fully removes the cone...
Unfortunately this isn't possible in tane, due to restrictions of the E2 game engine.

Found out that austin316hockey's U2g also has this problem. I removed the 'default-night-forward' container in the config file and that solve the problem.

Back