Driver Thereses mesh is missing

Paul_Bert

Train Enthusiast
I did an extended database repair and now the driver "Therese" 523:19723463 shows a missing dependent "Driver Therese" 523:19723464. This is a mesh and is supposed to be built in. But after 2 extended database repairs it still shows up as missing.

I cannot copy it from my TANE installation because that does not copy the mesh files.

Any suggestions?

Yup; Therese has been M.I.A. on my installation for quite some time.
I noted this in my first post following the application of the previous patch.

I cannot copy it from my TANE installation because that does not copy the mesh files.
It's not the mesh files that won't copy - it's the textures in the mesh asset <kuid:523:19723464> that won't work in TRS19. If you open the mesh in AssetX you can see the textures. Copy the screen, crop to the textures, resize so each dimension is a power of two, save as .tga, create a texture.txt file, submit. You can view the mesh asset and it is correct.

The driver asset then works because it has no missing dependencies, but the image is wrong for reasons that are not clear.

This item doesn't appear to be part of TRS19 content set. It is part of some of the TANE DLC packs. It is installed fine here.
How did you import her originally?
What Dependants are listed?

No dependents listed for me either. I have all TANE DLC packs loaded. The problem didn’t occur until I did the extended database repair. It appears to be a problem with the current build since the original build 96000 did not experience the problem even after an extended database repair.

Back