How do you know? what works with trainz 19

darkchimp

what works with trainz 19 i down loaded ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh which i pick out of my 5 free monthly ones, but when i load it up i only get 6fps and even with every think on low it don`t get any beter yet other routes i got work max out with good fps and when i try ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh on trainz new era i got it ultra settings and 4 k and i get 30fps so i dont know if it surposed to work on trainz 19 or not?

what works with trainz 19 i down loaded ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh which i pick out of my 5 free monthly ones, but when i load it up i only get 6fps and even with every think on low it don`t get any beter yet other routes i got work max out with good fps and when i try ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh on trainz new era i got it ultra settings and 4 k and i get 30fps so i dont know if it surposed to work on trainz 19 or not?

WIP in TRS19, known issues with it, will hopefully get sorted out, see the TRS19 forum.

I've noticed a very low frame rate at the Euston end, however, after a few miles the frame rate picks up to around 15 FPS.
To me that hints that there's a lot of scenery loading at the start. Possibly there are a number of high polycount objects loading at the same time as the system's trying to load parts of the route..

Still work in progress..

Colin

Possibly there are a number of high polycount objects loading at the same time as the system's trying to load parts of the route...

True but there is more to it than that. N3V are investigating. Hopefully it will be back to full health by the official release.

I've noticed a very low frame rate at the Euston end, however, after a few miles the frame rate picks up to around 15 FPS.
To me that hints that there's a lot of scenery loading at the start. Possibly there are a number of high polycount objects loading at the same time as the system's trying to load parts of the route..

Still work in progress..

Colin

No wonder you have low fps if you are at Euston, Colin. :hehe: :hehe:

Mike.

Back