Has gramma returned?

After almost two glorious decades of Trainz it seems that some ethical issues remain the same. The positive side of this -if some - has always been that younger trainzers learn to get back to the trainzy etiquette tracks sooner or later as they grow older and learn to negotiate the essential dam and locks of the Great Trainz Mississippi River. Be good and take care, you all guys, most of you dear old Trainz mates.

The same usual Trainz 1/UTC-etiquette-based side of Alberte ;)

Last edited:
I'm with pware.
Annoying as this problem is, particularly for the authors affected, the number of miscreants that similarly transgress does not warrant more draconian measures to deal with this.
Authors can report the transgressions to N3V for further investigation and action.

Actually, by adding a custom filter to CM downloads:

AND NOT
Author gramma

in conjunction with deleting all previously downloaded gramma "assets" you can exclude any of his assets either forever or for a period at your discretion.

A kind of digital "sending to Coventry".

What I would find useful is a universal trap at DLS level for all assets that currently have been removed from DLS for COC violations. These should be invisible. At the moment these keep showing up as "available for download" (By my reckoning ~3565), but then you can't because of the COC ban.

Last edited:
Back