Radio Communications in game?

1611mac

- - . -
The TRS2019 Teaser on YouTube contains radio communications in the audio.... Is that just a marketing soundtrack for the teaser or is there actually radio comm audio in some of the routes? I've played thru the supplied routes and heard no "radio chatter." I'm guessing there is none?

When making/editing sessions you can add a session rule (downloaded from the DLS) that will give some generic radio chatter. It's nothing that you can interact with & has no correlation to the route/session you're on. But it gives you some extra background noise. There's a few route/sessions out there that include the rule.

peter

There are some old RazorbackRailwayz routes with radio chatter YaketyYak ... Looking them up

I have seen some radio chatter assets on the DLS

There are some old RazorbackRailwayz routes with radio chatter YaketyYak ... Looking them up
I have seen some radio chatter assets on the DLS

Thanks... I was hoping to hear some "live" simulations with Dispatcher/Driver communication. You know.. changes in route due to traffic, breakdowns, etc...

PerRock --

" ... you can add a session rule ... ."

Didn't know that. Searched the DLS. Could not find anything. A hint about what to look for would be greatly appreciated.

Phil

Search for "radio" on the DLS. I came up with a handful, the Radio Chatter one is the one I'm familiar with, but there are others. Again, there is no interactivity to them, it's just background noise.

peter

Back