A question for LNERlover5 re: S&DJR Johnson 4-4-0

Extremely long thread on it in the TCWW Google Group about it but no download link that I can find, might not have been one or I'd have it which I don't, probably won't see much of LNERlover5 until Christmas holiday period, I've emailed the group of which he is a member also, I have a feeling it never got finished, may be wrong hopefully.

Malc

I'm a member of the TCWW group and I did not know that this locomotive existed. Now I know about it it's going to haunt my dreams.

It was simply never finished. That being said it looks like it did get reasonably far along the production process, however I haven't touched Trainz since late 2015 since I've been in education and have since started my career.

I do still have the source files however, so maybe one day.

I rarely look at Trainz forums nowadays so to whoever is interested, it's probably best to leave me a PM and I will pick it up later on.

Thanks, Jack

@LNERlover5: Thankyou for the reply. Hopefully you will be able to find time to complete the model, a Johnson 4-4-0 will fill an enormous gap in UK pre-grouping loco content.

Rob.

Last edited:
Back