Trainz Market: DB 191 951-3 pantograph dependency?

Hi

Can you tell us what the problem is please? If it shows an error can you state what the error shows.

what is wrong with the pantographs?
is rather vague so more information is required to diagnose the problem.

Regards

Brian

Hi

Can you tell us what the problem is please? If it shows an error can you state what the error shows.

is rather vague so more information is required to diagnose the problem.

Regards

Brian

It says its modified, Faulty. When I go to look at the dependencies nothing shows up?

It says it uses an obsolete trainz # build, and a low detail meshes more than 500 polygons. Whatever that means?

It says it uses an obsolete trainz # build, and a low detail meshes more than 500 polygons. Whatever that means?
Those two are warnings on my Trainz installation. I do not have a mac, so I cannot if it is different on a mac.

Marcos

Those two are warnings on my Trainz installation. I do not have a mac, so I cannot if it is different on a mac.

Marcos
Mine shows, 1 error and 2 warnings. The error it says is a "The tag 'image' in '0' refers to a nonexistent file: 'thumbnail.jpg.'

Just delete the whole thing or just the zero?

Hello

Delete all the lines between
{
image "thumbnail.jpg"
width 128
height 64
}

included the 0 character and the } character into the thumnails section.

If only appear into the thumnails section, the 0 subsection, delete all, between thumnails and the last } character like

thumbnails
{
{
image "thumbnail.jpg"
width 128
height 64
}
}

Be careful with the { and the } characters, delete all the characters into the same section.

Regards

Create an image 240 x 180 in size and call it thumbnail.jpg.

Copy that file into the asset folder - you do this by opening up the asset for editing in your finder and do this through content manager.

Paste the thumbnail.jpg into the folder.

Close the folder

Submit or commit the asset.

Done.

Back