TRS19 Early Access - Update 1 now available

Awe come on guys. We're all into those new virtual model railroads lately and the shiny plastic is perfect. These bright new shiny locos are perfect for that. These do MiniTrix and Riverossi proud. :D

/snark/

Now every time I start, I get an invitation to download the route ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh. I click on download All and then nothing happens. The first row is highlighted but that's all.

Same here but with Coal Country.

Are you guys both on 975xx? (This is required to download DLC now that we've fixed the product descriptions).

If yes, what folders currently exist in your pakages folder for:
sc444/45444?
sc297/45297?

Your problem has now been identified and we've applied a temporary fix (let us know if it still isn't working). Next, to figure out a permanent solution...

Last edited:
Still not working.

Coal-Country.png

Try removing your username and re-entering it. You should see sc444 now not the description.

Also , does the download button show greyed out?

Interestingly, Blue Comet (a DLC package I bought long ago) has also appeared in the download list under its name "Blue Comet part 1" and "Blue Comet part 2" but both have been skipped in the download process. Coal Country download is proceeding.

EDIT: Coal Country now installed and the missing assets it had under the previous betas have now all been found.

Last edited:
Does Blue Comet show a download button?
what happens when you click the download button?

Hi Tony,

I have the same issue as pware re the Blue Comet and nothing at all for Coal Country (or is this one only for Gold subscription members?).

Hi Tony,

I have the same issue as pware re the Blue Comet and nothing at all for Coal Country (or is this one only for Gold subscription members?).

I've made the same temporary fix for the Blue Comet (it will appear as TD029).

Coal Country is available to download for those who have purchased it from the Trainz Store or selected it through the membership options.

I'm getting some pretty shocking performance in the ECML Newcastle Shunter scenario, 7 to 19 FPS even if the camera is directly above and pointed down & zoomed into a bare patch of earth. It also feels a lot lower FPS than the displayed FPS (Developer Profiler & Steam Interface show the same FPS, maybe it's just perception).

If I load up Kickstarter county with the same settings and go to the main yard area with a few consists I'm getting 35 to 66 FPS. If I move to the shed with seven locos parked running I get 32 to 56 FPS depending which direction the camera is pointed at.

Interesting that Kickstarter looks a ton better than ECML and performs much much better.

ECML in TRS19: max 17 FPS (min 4, average 9)
ECML in T:ANE: max 75 FPS (min 25, average 42)

Does Blue Comet show a download button?
what happens when you click the download button?

Sorry, I had other commitments and was unable to continue the conversation.
The Blue Comet or its TD029 alias no longer shows and no Asset Download window appears. It did not download. It is not showing on my second computer either. I seem to recall purchasing the Blue Comet but I could be wrong and I have no idea on how to check.

Kickstarter county

Is now all wrong, all the junctions are wrong the train is not going where it is supposed to go.
I guess there is a possibility to edit that myself but I am not that far yet.
Just saying, that is where beta testing is for.

Regards,
Paul

Back