Novembers User content list

CaptEngland

Trainz Engineer
Hi all.

Whats happened to the user content vault for members today? I thought it would be a new months load of items online from today?

Regards.
CaptEngland.

There was stuff there today.

Balazino/Mosti session normally $7.97
Auto Transporter wagons for the Nitterdalbahn
BNSF Dash-9s, SD70s, and some others.
Amtrak PHIII locos,

and bunch more.

Also, can we use the 25% off from Gold to purchase TS19?

EDIT: NVM system took a while to refresh on server side

Last edited:
I think I learned this the hard way, and quite frankly its a little.... slimey the way they do it.

I thought oh let me get my 5 in before Oct ends, so i did. Last night before calling it a night I log in and see new stuff in vault, oh I forgot its Nov 1, awesome! Scroll the list see stuff I like, and.......can't pick any. I guess they call a 'month' 30 days of when you pick it. So if you pick mid month, your screwed til next mid month. Not a fan. It should be pick any 5 during the month, when 1st rolls, it resets. Not 30 days from when you picked it.

I regret 3/5 of my picks now.

Another to the list of me being unsure to keep the $15 a month... But I thought about it for a long time last night, and I played WoW for 10+ years and payed $15 a month... Really all the content from the vault adds up, and $15 aint terrible if you set aside a day of work and call it "Trainz" money for the next few months.

Also, can we use the 25% off from Gold to purchase TS19?

It's 30 days month to month not from when you signed up. The picks will cycle through again, according to Tony, so you'll be able to pick the stuff you missed last time in the future. I got those nice Dash-9s and a couple of other things this time because those were things I don't already have installed.

EDIT: Wait... I just checked, and I get 5 more picks now! Woot!

So its not 30 days from YOU picked. It is 1st to 1st. Awesome! I take back what I said, guess took few hours into the 1st for the system to refresh. Nice! Finally get a decent Amtrak P42!

EDIT: Wait... I just checked, and I get 5 more picks now! Woot!

So its not 30 days from YOU picked. It is 1st to 1st. Awesome! I take back what I said, guess took few hours into the 1st for the system to refresh. Nice! Finally get a decent Amtrak P42!

Awesome! I already purchased those a long time ago so it wasn't worth downloading again. They are really, really well done Jointed Rail locomotives. I use them for all my Amtrak consists now. I downloaded PerRock's Amfleet passenger cars, from his website (I can't remember the name...), and they match up very nicely with it. Where I live we don't have Superliners because our tunnels and bridges are too low, and the loading gauge is only 3.5 to 4 meters between tracks!

Sadly I cannot find a good Amfleet set, anywhere. On AmericanTrainz nor DLS. Ones on DLS are 04 quality, and uglier than a cats behind in TR19. I think he took down his Amfleet ones, and the Horizons from him dont work in 19.

Last edited:
Sadly I cannot find a good Amfleet set, anywhere. On AmericanTrainz nor DLS. Ones on DLS are 04 quality, and uglier than a cats behind in TR19. I think he took down his Amfleet ones, and the Horizons from him dont work in 19.

Awe that's too bad. I have all my Horizon cars working and have had them operational since TS12. I can't remember what I did to fix them but they work to fill in the spot right now even though they're quite dated and the textures are fair.

Avoid the reskins on the DLS... yuck is being nice...

There was stuff there today.

Balazino/Mosti session normally $7.97
Auto Transporter wagons for the Nitterdalbahn
BNSF Dash-9s, SD70s, and some others.
Amtrak PHIII locos,

and bunch more.

Thanks. It must of been my works internet that was not showing the new updated page. Good old G.E. :hehe:

Regards.
CaptEngland.

Back