Equivalent of profig trees for use in TANE?

YANRAYEESEDAY

Does anyone know of an equivalent for the profig trees (TS12) to use in TANE. I was hoping there was something other than the billboard types, but I don't know, a) if something of the profig style (3D'ish)appearance actually exists for TANE, or b) where they are found. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance...............Ryan

Does anyone know of an equivalent for the profig trees (TS12) to use in TANE. I was hoping there was something other than the billboard types, but I don't know, a) if something of the profig style (3D'ish)appearance actually exists for TANE, or b) where they are found. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance...............Ryan

RMM has a lot speedtrees that'll work in TANE. Of course, there's also N3V's speedtrees, I believe there's some on the Download Station also. There's also mcguirel's UltraTreez, which are also speedtrees on the Download Station. gwapo50 also has some speedtrees on the Download Station. Keep in mind that RMM's speedtrees have Russian names, but written in English, so here's a thread on the Forums that translates the Russian names to their English counterpart: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?122875-Speedtrees-by-rmm-English-translations&highlight=speedtrees

Back