Need some help placing switch machines

HiBaller

19 Years of Trainz
For one of my routes, I cloned the "United States" region, but replaced the Auran switch machine with one I like better. Before, when I created a turnout, the switch machine was automaticall placed. Now, even after verifying the box is still checked to auto-place switch machines, they don't appear. I can select them from the trackside flyout, place them, and they functiion, but I cannot get them to auto-place when I make the turnout. I've verified that the KUID is in the config file (in both places). Using build 94808 of TANE (SP3).

In a few cases, even after I place them, when I come back to do more editing, they've disappeared. The arrows are still there, the sound is still there, yet the machine is gone. if I zoom WAY OUT and zoom back in it usually returns. is this a known problem?

Bill

Not to be flippant -- pick one. Currently, I have KUID 58223:23475 in the config file. I've tried at least five other KUIDs and they all exhibit this oddness.

Bill

I have noticed the same thing, switch machines will not place automatically in either of two versions of T;ANE

I am running the std version build 94916 and the dlx version build 94829

Cheers,
Bill69

Back