Need help getting blueprints

thundrert

Hello again.

Yes, an acquaintance of mine is considering the idea of building a model of the Pichi Richi Railway's steam rail car, nicknamed, "Coffee Pot".

I've tried finding blueprints for the engine to help out, but i'm coming up short.

What I'd like to know is, would anyone here happen to have blueprints for this engine?

Is there a historic organization associated with this railroad?

If so contact the organization and perhaps they can help you acquire, or even supply you with the blueprints needed to built this steam rail car.

I have a suspicion that this has already been modelled. I looked at doing it several years back and I think that it was because it had been previously modelled that I didn't make it. However, there is no reason why you can't make a second version.

Email the PRR and ask for details ,and use the internet, there are bound to be photos available that you can work from.

Peter

Search for "NJAB1 (coffee pot) Steam Motor Co". There is a coffee pot drawing, no guarantee it is the PRR one. That could be an advantage, if it is another version yours would be unique.

Peter

In this case PRR refers to 'Pichi Richi Railway' in South Australia, rather than the Pennsylvania RailRoad :)

I seem to have a Coffee Pot drawing here, although not sure how accurate it actually is.

I have attached the drawing I have, hopefully it is of some help :)

Regards

Attachments

• coffeepot__Custom_.jpg
    coffeepot__Custom_.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 41
Back