Sebino Lake Italy is here

If you're an expert on Italian signalling and railway signage great - not so great if you're not. And being attached to the signal post as a simple marker they do not appear in the HUD, which is what I'm referring to for upcoming speed limits.

Sorry, just trying to point out where it was mentioned.

I'm no expert on railroad signalling, or much of anything when it comes to railroads. I just try to learn as I go and share my knowledge when/where I can.

The white triangle - even if it appears to be part of the signal - is a separate object: in fact, it is a speed sign. Apart from its physical aspect, it is functionally equivalent to the other speed signs (black panels with white numbers) you see along the line. Usually, this sign is used when a departing train enters the main line from a siding, running over the diverging branch of a switch (in the image below, the main line consists of the two rightmost tracks; the train is stopped in a siding).

I do not know how speed signs work in TRS19, but in TS12 it is reported in the HUD, provided you activate the "Display Custom HUD" rule, or some other rule capable of displaying the status of signals, speed limits and switches ahead.

In the image below: the "Next limit" entry shows "29 kph" (even though the actually enforced speed limit is 30 kph) at a distance of 40 metres; the signal distance is listed as "39 m" but the two objects are actually only 25 centimetres away (the smaller amount allowed when moving trackside objects).

2u6e9fp.jpg

Have just got round to downloading this route. haven't driven any sessions yet but have had a quick look round in surveyor. Scenic wise - outstanding, a great addition to the available routes. Generally I stick with UK but I'll certainly be driving this one. Well done the team.

Yorkshire

One of the more visually interesting routes I have used.

Still exploring, very much taken in with all the work on the scenery.

I regret having to report that the tail lights on all the locomotives and DMUs included in the sessions - which all make use of the LLCR rule - do not work properly because the rule was not added to the sessions, as clearly shown by the green arrows in the attached pictures below.

Unfortunately, the LLCR rule version available on the DLS (<kuid2:87589:90002:5>) is faulty in TRS19. An updated version (<kuid2:87589:90002:6), which works fine in TRS19, is included with the Andrushivka - Vinnitsa route and is now classified as payware. This makes a large amount of content look ridiculous in TRS19.

At TrainZItalia, we have a full range of locomotives and rolling stock for the Sebino Lake, including almost the whole roster of this railroad: part of them has been already released and many others are to be released soon, but they will not work properly until this issue is solved.

Would it be possible to have the :6 version uploaded to the DLS (where it should be) or, as less desirable alternative, to have it added to the Sebino Lake sessions?

6gzjfk.jpg

jkdthk.jpg

Thank you for your prompt reply, Tony!

What about the future availability of the LLCR rule version :6? Currently, the only way to get it is to purchase a Russian route.

Back