Sebino Lake Italy is here

... I hope you can come back to Italy soon ...
.. as i'm retired, i'm not able to come soon ... but now i'm digital present every day at this beautiful Sebino Lake ... i will park my truck & trailer of my former company somewhere at the nearest restaurant at the port and prepare my own casoncello ...

ciao mio caro
daveric

I take no one else has the problem shown in my post then? Need to check all the routes. Other than that it's an excellent job, pity QC didn't spot that minor glitch.

I take no one else has the problem shown in my post then? Need to check all the routes. Other than that it's an excellent job, pity QC didn't spot that minor glitch.

There are a number of small issues, to be expected with such a large route. Such as the floating people and vehicles at the motor accident near the bridge just SE of PAD.

I noticed a couple of other small things as well, but haven't had a chance to report them. Mum has kept us busy here and working on 2-1/2 hours sleep every night for the past 3 weeks is getting a bit old. :(

I haven't found it yet. What identifiable object is nearby to the problem you posted?

As I was looking for it I found two other minor track problems in the track. There is a small break in the track close to signal PAS(B) which is easily fixed by a click on the spline point. Another similar track situation is just east of the nav 7 trigger. Again easily fixed.

This begs the question of how and where should items like this be reported.

I haven't found it yet. What identifiable object is nearby to the problem you posted?

As I was looking for it I found two other minor track problems in the track. There is a small break in the track close to signal PAS(B) which is easily fixed by a click on the spline point. Another similar track situation is just east of the nav 7 trigger. Again easily fixed.

This begs the question of how and where should items like this be reported.

Take the left junction at Bornato - Calino station to Passirano station then 900m to the crossing.

Hi Clam. We've located the offending piece of track up between Passirano and Paderno. Thanks for the heads up!

Paul_Bert - the Pas(B) track looks fine in the route. Which session is this in as it may be session specific?

Last edited:
What a Nice way to show what TRS19 can do … have to agree the route is very distracting to a drive found my self walking around looking at some of the bigger stations while I was waiting to depart.

Added : Running the 2nd railcar run, has anyone else looked at the map and noted all the future expansions … what can I say …. amazing

Can anyone explain the hidden 30km limits I keep running into not showing on the profile, Im guessing its the signal limit?

Tom

Last edited:
Found these top after Cazzago, bottom before same station
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Clam. We've located the offending piece of track up between Passirano and Paderno. Thanks for the heads up!

Paul_Bert - the Pas(B) track looks fine in the route. Which session is this in as it may be session specific?

The track issues I mentioned are in all sessions. Specifically in the referenced look between the PAS(B) signal and the nav3 trigger. You will see a kink in the track very similar to the pictures in post 49 above. The track should be straight, and it is once you click on the spline point.

In addition to the wonky track missed in testing, those textures look more TRS2004 than TRS2019... :wave:

Can anyone explain the hidden 30km limits I keep running into not showing on the profile, Im guessing its the signal limit?

Tom

it's not hidden. It's the white triangle under the light signal :)

You find it in the train stations.
It is a signal that indicates the maximum starting speed

Down;oaded and installed the route.

After running 2 sessions, i can only say impressive.

The detail in the scenery. the smooth running. This looks promising for the other built in routes to come.

Thanks N3V Games and Jango for a truly wonderfull expereince.

I've just installed this route and sessions with no faulty or missing assets.

WOW !!

Wonderfully detailed layout. This route will be a pleasure to run and no doubt, many hours of enjoyment.

Congratulations jango on a wonderful route.

Cheers,
Roy

I got this also. The 2nd time I played the session, the track was fine. I'm thinking it's a bug because it's also happening during route construction.

A route I'm working on - I'll lay some track, jump into a quick drive to test it, and every once in a while the track will do that somewhere along the line. Go back a 2nd time and it's fine.

Thank you all !
to solve this track problem quickly ...

7zOCdvX.jpg
[/IMG]

Limit 30 Kmh

AQWKrBq.jpg
[/IMG]

jo4rS0F.jpg
[/IMG]

65AL8jk.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm sorry I did not explain the Italian signage.
We will remedy in the final version.:'(

DMU provided in sessions, Yank loco sounds and an Australian DMU cab from UTC.

Not a great way to showcase your new route N3V.

The route is ok, but not up there with the best in the other two main train games.

Mike.

Obviously your persoanl opinion there if you think the other two train sims have any better routes then this one lol. Been around for most versions from this crowd and in my opinion this route is one of the best and hopefully the standard for other route builders to aim for.
Cheers Mick.

Obviously your persoanl opinion there if you think the other two train sims have any better routes then this one lol. Been around for most versions from this crowd and in my opinion this route is one of the best and hopefully the standard for other route builders to aim for.
Cheers Mick.

I agree with you Mick. From what I've seen on this route, the standard has been raised dramatically.

It looks like I'll have to go back to the drawing board and re-think my own route-building. Or, just play with jango's route instead.

Cheers,
Roy

Back