So much better than T:ANE

Tony i think TRS19 is much better than T.ANE,, i would like to see a weather control setting for every base map and if somebody didn't wish to use it it remand at the default,,, And allow for 3rd party expansion packs,
Other than that well worth the money,
Regard steve123

Tony i think TRS19 is much better than T.ANE,...Other than that well worth the money
Regard steve123

Hi Steve, we agree. It should really be $700 so that we could ramp up the development team to fast track all the remaining things we'd like to do.

And allow for 3rd party expansion packs,
I don't understand this point. Please explain further.

N3V has a great product so why not allow expansion packs that would open up so many doors of interest in the general public,,, lets just say Military as in ground ocean land and air these packs added to TRS19 as expansions would allow like a war game sim but also using routes that people have built blowing up bridges and trains,,, this would only be one area of interest to the public and if people didn't want to buy that expansion pack and maybe instead buy a farming expansion to add to TRS19,,

What it really would do is create far more interest from a wider age group of the General public and also at the same time keep the interest in trains in general weather it be modelling or computer based games and keep in mind this would be something other sims have not done,,
Think about how many kids out there would love to fly a world war 2 plane and attack a train,,, at the end of the day if the individual did not want to have that type of game then simply do not purchase that particular expansion pack,,
Regards steve123

Last edited:
N3V has a great product so why not allow expansion packs that would open up so many doors of interest in the general public,,, lets just say Military as in ground ocean land and air these packs added to TRS19 as expansions would allow like a war game sim but also using routes that people have built blowing up bridges and trains,,, this would only be one area of interest to the public and if people didn't want to buy that expansion pack and maybe instead buy a farming expansion to add to TRS19,,

What it really would do is create far more interest from a wider age group of the General public and also at the same time keep the interest in trains in general weather it be modelling or computer based games and keep in mind this would be something other sims have not done,,
Think about how many kids out there would love to fly a world war 2 plane and attack a train,,, at the end of the day if the individual did not want to have that type of game then simply do not purchase that particular expansion pack,,
Regards steve123

Thanks for the extra info - we totally agree that there is a market for this and it's something that's been on our wishlist for many years. Our Trainz Native Interface is a step towards this type of capability. Meanwhile our focus is on our core audience.

Interesting and useful concept - the expansion pack idea.

But I have to wonder about the idea of the user being able "to fly a world war 2 plane and attack a train" and ask what would be the focus of such an expansion - flying the plane or driving the train? This would be far better suited as an additional option to a flight sim rather than a train sim as it would certainly need the ability for a user to take the vehicle (the plane) anywhere in the skies and not just along a predetermined path such as a railway track.

Back